Reviews for Flight of Fantasy
90MLLu chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I like it and yes it is a bit confusing. It had a bit philosophy about it I think... Interesting though, I got to say that. I would like to read more about it(v)
Vanui chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This is interesting... Continue, please?
Blazing Chaos chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Short but sweet. Interested in seeing how this develops (but don't have the time for a full review right now).
Dag 417 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Great story man, this could become an good story if you choose to extend it out.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Haha, yes it is also good to have a respite in between big or small projects to refresh your mind of ideas and writing style. Yeah, it is quite a mystery how the human brain seems to spring up ideas and make different things (If I am not wrong, we only use about ten per cent of our brain currently), but I suppose that's good for writers since ideas is what one needs for stories.

For the opening piece of this idea you have here... certainly is confusing, but that's a very good thing for the fic since it does put forth a absorbing element into the story. Ha, I've always wondered about those lines myself and how they could have developed just right there, and it looks like this fic has a great deal of opportunities for all sorts of things surrounding those lines. Well, do the usual Rukato goodness and keep up the interesting ideas!
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Aw, belive me, it was so...inspiring. I've been wanting to write a book of my own, and something tells me you too, but sometimes in hard. But it's good that every piece of art that comes to your mind, imagination, is written down. Like this, just popped up un your head and wrote it. Perfect.

Creativy is the best, and you're good at that! Great piece of work, my friend!
123 a-z chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
So is this a one-shot or multichapter. Personaly I will be disapointed if it is a one-shot. If it is multi then please continue, it really looks good. If a one-shot then please think about making a multi with this idea. Like I said it looks really good.
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
First review on a new story! while i am confused thats natural but the title misled me. I thought i might have been a sequel for manifest . Darn lol but it looks interesting
Exploding Gears chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
if this goes where i think it will then it will be one of the best fics iv seen you write... yep ... so...

bye