Reviews for A Father's Desire
No Uta chapter 8 . 5/1
I am now hooked on Toga/Kag fics because of your awesome story. This is the first one I have ever read. One of my readers has this marked as a favourite. I read the summary and was intrigued. I absolutely loved ever bit of this. I realize this was written a few years ago. I seriously could not put this down. I had so much fun and laughed so damned hard at certain parts I actually cried. This had is all, nice lemons too! Toga is damned sexy! Phenomenal plot, characters the whole things was amazing.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 4 . 4/13
Interesting. I find this pairing rare but enjoyable! Please update! I'd love to read more!
ApolloAres13 chapter 8 . 4/12
This was the best story ever I've read it so many times and it never gets old!
Amaya Rosanguard chapter 8 . 3/11
Thank you so much for the good read!
Itachi anime chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Reallllyyyy good story with a super cute ending! Just imagining Sesshomaru as the super over bearing older brother makes me smile so much! I enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Loved the story so much I have read it three or four times.
hiya168 chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
This last chapter was different than I thought it would be. But I nonetheless I still loved it. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time. Awesome and amazing job on this story. This is the one time where I approve of a KagomexToga pairing lol
hiya168 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
I got so confused LOL…..but imma keep reading this
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Just wanted to say love the story, I had to read it all over again!
Insane is my name chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Awww its over ...but it was good while it lasted I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Wow kagome mean to her mom but I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) sessh and kags gettin friendly :-)
Insane is my name chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
No toga! I hope he's ok but I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
I loved the ending and it was so cute at the end but I'm kind of confused but I think I got it but it was awesome :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
It's getting interesting I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Sesshomaru got problems but I still loved it and him :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) it was awesome