Reviews for Her Precious Fox
alise2000 chapter 4 . 2/25
It was sooo touching , I loved it . I hope you finish your other stores . :D
Sebass124 chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
When are you going to finish the one with the kids at the academy!?
dragonbeast99 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
HI! It's me inncocentdevill7, I.D, from youtube! Love your story. This is inspiring me for later events but I still have to say that I love your beauty and the beast theme to it! My story is going in that direction but slower. Yours is alot more imidate and close with the first person writting and the POV changes trhough out your chapters. Was there a story before this? Naruto and Hinata are already in love, it seems like there were some events earlier that got them close together. Either way, its still good. Your on my favorites list and subscription. Keep up the good work!
Hektols chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
I loved this story, Naruto and Hinata are a very nice couple and I hope that they will end together in the original series.
Hektols chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
At least the Fox has the decency of warning Naruto... I'm sorry for poor Kiba, according to what we saw in the manga and the anime I think that he is a NaruHina fan, really.
Hektols chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Good chapter, I wonder if Naruto will tell Hinata that he remembers everything.
Hektols chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I loved Naruto changing into a golden fox who will protect Hinata. What she told to Naruto was very touching.
jadedsiren chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
that one was kinda of cool. love the new nine tail tranformation and I LOVE...

Naruto and Hinata.

So sweet at the end.
House of M chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
naruto's and hinata's relationship in this story almost reminds me of King Kong; great story
Chev 7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I really love this Story

Keep writing your writing is great!
Rafiki the Soothsayer chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Wow. Sorry I didn't read this earlier. It may have been really short but I loved it. Wow.

Rafiki 20
CyberPony chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
yay! another great story added! really liked the ending, but i would have i liked if he coud gain that has a power... lol kidding it's perfect! ja ne!
UzumakiToba chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Nice ending I would wish you would contineu on this one
Diablo's Heir chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
hn, even though i dislike naruhina this one was actually really good.
UzumakiToba chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Its a very good and interesting story please update soon I want to know what happens to Kiba