Reviews for Nobody Sees Me Wishing
Natto'n'aliens chapter 41 . 7/29/2013
Brilliant!
Natto'n'aliens chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
The question is more: how could Sirius climb up the stairs the the girl dorms when it instantly transforms into a toboggan when a guy steps on it?
rachel101448 chapter 163 . 7/22/2013
I am in tears right now. I think towards the end I sort of saw this coming but didn't want to believe it. I hate that she had to die. It was unfair and tragic, but it was real. She died as a hero and a true Gryffindor and it was tragically beautiful. I love this epilogue and finding out that Sirius was able to get her story published. The end had me crying while smiling because it was heartbreaking, but sort of happy at the same time. The last lines in Ivy's story were just perfect. The fact that Sirius added in lines just made it even more beautiful. When I read the books and saw the movies, Sirius's death was one of the worse, but after reading this story, it makes it a little less sad for me because even though Sirius dies, he'll be reunited with Ivy again. This story was so breathtaking and beautiful. You are a truly gifted writer. Thank you for writing this story.
Alexis Sin chapter 163 . 7/20/2013
This is by far my favorite fanfic
minkage chapter 163 . 7/20/2013
did Ivy die? NOOOOOOOOO
WinterMagic1 chapter 41 . 7/17/2013
lol. i luv it!
WinterMagic1 chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
oh snap... ivy is going to break down. she is going to make a fool out of her self. oh snap...
Angelic Fluffle chapter 163 . 7/15/2013
Ivy reminded me of me- shy, bookworm, terrified to talk to her crush. I wanted her to have a happy ending so bad...
I love this story. Thank you so much for writing Nobody Sees Me Wishing. Oh God, I'm crying now. I'm really crying.
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Hm. This chapter has two opinions going. First, she doesn't want him to notice her, knows that he does NOT notice her, and does not think of him in 'that' way.

Next, you're saying he looks back and smiles like he DOES notice her.

And then she's thinking about them as a couple and in a relationship. I thought she didn't like him that way?

And then she's trying to impress him by pulling her hair down to see if he notices it. I thought she didn't want him to notice her? This whole chapter is just a bunch of statements and refutes. She's refuting herself.

Which is it?
RaeDawnxx chapter 163 . 6/26/2013
I don't think I have ever cried so hard over a fan fiction. It was a truly beautiful story and I want to thank you for writing it. :)
Rena chapter 60 . 6/22/2013
I never disliked Sylvia. Just putting that out there, Hufflpuffs are amazing (:
Lilylun chapter 163 . 6/23/2013
I cried so much. :'(

You wrote a adorable fanfic.
writing in the rain chapter 163 . 6/5/2013
I could hardly read this chapter through my tears. You've done a wonderful job with this.
After I get myself to a more emotionally stable state, I'm going to read everything of yours on this sight. cheers.
Elizabeth chapter 30 . 6/4/2013
I've done absolutely nothing today except read your fabulous story! My low levels of productivity would usually alarm me, but I don't care because I found this gem of a story. You have such a way with words. Don't ever stop writing! I'm loving every bit of this story! :)
writing in the rain chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Wow. You're doing a really good job of portraying the social anxiety Ivy is clearly feeling. It's defiantly a character I can relate to in certain aspects, and she seams so realistic. Like someone I'd actually know.
5,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »