Reviews for Nobody Sees Me Wishing
archiveofdreams chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
I like your writing style- simple, but effective.
I also like Ivy. She's endearing and relatable.
This is a special story, in more ways than one.
Wow chapter 163 . 1/27/2014
You are literally the best author I have ever read. I laughed with ivy cried with ivy and my soul died with ivy. Best ending ever! I love you. Marry me!
januarypromise chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh no. I can feel my social life draining away for the next couple of days...163 Chapters, four days. Challenge accepted.
bambiandbolt chapter 23 . 1/11/2014
is she going to get her quill back though..?
mermaidprincess24 chapter 163 . 1/1/2014
OK, I know this story was written a long time ago, but I just have to say: This is one of the most amazing fanfics I've ever read. I cried at the end, I screamed, I was so upset. I rarely get so upset at fanfics, but that just means you've done an amazing job :D I love how Ivy was such a believable non Mary-Sue character. She sorta reminded me of...well me haha. Anyways, I probably would have liked to see a happier ending, or some sort of reunion after 16 years, but the story itself is such a beautiful tragedy.
Sonja chapter 156 . 12/31/2013
Maybe Cara Delevingne or Basia Bulat?
Guest chapter 163 . 12/21/2013
Thank you sooooo much for writing this. This story made me cry, laugh and really really was brilliant.
Feeling sad now chapter 102 . 12/17/2013
I stared at her with wide eyes. "You know, I really feel bad for your future children," I finally muttered. "Especially if you scare them like that."
"I really feel bad for your future children"
You are a bad person
AgentAuthor chapter 163 . 12/3/2013
Oh.
My.
Goodness.

That ending actually made my eyes tear up. I'm not sure if they were happy or sad tears but you hold the privilege of being the author of the first story to ever make me confused about my tears. And yes, I mean every story, regardless of actually being published or just a fanfiction.

I am marveled by this piece, absolutely in wonder. Fantastic job-I love a good Sirius/OC, but most of the time, the OFC is the dreaded "Mary Sue" (not ALL strong female leads are Mary Sues, for crying out loud). Ivy is awkward, lovable, and utterly human. Thank you for writing this exquisite journey, and you have made me a very happy reader.
ugh the feels chapter 163 . 11/30/2013
I always thought that in any Sirius/OC story, the OC would have to die in order to keep with the canon storyline.
BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT'S WHERE YOU END THE STORY.
NO, UGH. THE FEELS.
Sirius didn't even get to find out why the owl was named Francois...
This was a wonderful story and I loved it. Thank you for writing it.
Martina chapter 163 . 11/18/2013
I dont know why i started to read this, i mean i hace to study for my midterms but your story just hooked me from the beginning. I loved reading about Ivy and Sirius and the journey of all the characters.
The ending is simply perfect. I dont have another word to describe it, the epilogue brought tears to my eyes, the preface is everything.
Thank you for writing this beautiful bittersweet story. I absolutely apreciate it.
Better late than never,
VHF chapter 96 . 11/4/2013
Ivy is SO wimpy...
Guest chapter 56 . 11/3/2013
Oh god. She has to say no.
Guggenheim chapter 44 . 11/3/2013
Please! Makes this fanfiction a Remus/Ivy.
Gffggg chapter 31 . 11/3/2013