Reviews for Nobody Sees Me Wishing
Rascal chapter 78 . 11/13/2014
Oh this twist.
What about Doracs? Never forget Dorcas!
I think Ivy just wants a relationship, but I'm biased.
Rascal chapter 56 . 11/12/2014
You are amazing and don't let anyone tell you different.
Ivy is an incredible OC.
Now I need sleep! But one more chapter...
Rascal chapter 38 . 11/12/2014
Are you implying some of these dreams will come true?
Does mean Remus is gonna hurt/hunt Ivy?
I will read on!
Rascal chapter 32 . 11/12/2014
NO. Just no.

Also, wolf tendencies? Really?
Rascal chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
You've overloaded my feels.
I am now in heaven.
Rascal chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
This is my love life right now!
I must read on!
Toxic Vodka chapter 163 . 11/8/2014
I can't actually believe I'm crying. It's so sad! The ending was suppose to be happy and the way Ivy would want it! But I guess it's not a heros ending, it's just Ivy. MERCI BEAUCOUP!
EmpressAND chapter 163 . 11/3/2014
I physically felt like throwing up at the end. I teared up. They deserved a happy ending. I'm genuinely so sad right now. I think I might just have a full blown crying session. I needed her to live. Holy god. I'm so sad.
Kuuhaku Particles chapter 163 . 10/19/2014
I cruai TAT
Kuuhaku Particles chapter 113 . 10/19/2014
Chapter 113 made my day.
Chapter 113 MADE MY WEEK 3
Kuuhaku Particles chapter 112 . 10/19/2014
I fainted at chapter 112. Literally.

So I was bouncing with fangirlism (is there such a word?) in that chapter, and I was bouncing on my double decker bed. And I hit my head harshly. And yarh. When I recovered, I fangirled again. And hit my head again.

IT WAS SO ROMANTIC- thank you so much for adding that scene in this fanfic.

I've been fangirling for about an hour now and I am so reluctant to actually proceed on TT

Your fanfic is amazing!
tinyhobbit chapter 163 . 10/15/2014
Aah ohmyword. This was absolutely amazing, I loved it! Sad that Ivy died, but I understand why you had to do it! Thanks so much for writing this and entertaining me for hours! :) x
Dusty Miller chapter 163 . 10/11/2014
I made it to the end! I will honestly admit to feeling extremely intimidated when I saw that this was 163 chapters, but then I took notice to the word count, and thought, "Oh. Short chapters, I should give it a go." and it was better than I thought it would be.

I generally don't like OCs that much and was close to not reading it, but then I thought what the hell. I ended up liking your writing style and the continuous flow you've had throughout the entire thing, and without me knowing it, I had already read past 80 chapters. I'm glad you kept it realistic to the cannon story, but of course, it's sad to see Ivy go. In one sense I'm also glad that we didn't have to read Sirius' reaction to it, that would have made me cry virtual tears.

I actually think will give your gallery a go, and perhaps find myself liking even more of your stories. You've made a brilliant job with this one, I thank you for writing it! Cheers.
The Smiling Angel chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Lovely story so far! I can relate to Ivy very much. For now, she feels more like a Ravenclaw with her writing and quiet personality so I can't wait to see her brave side that placed her in Gryffindor!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I was re-reading harry potter and the order of the phoenix last night was reading Snape worse memory and this was the first fan-fic I clicked on ! AMAZING
5,594 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »