Reviews for Nobody Sees Me Wishing
alexandria.hadrian chapter 163 . 1/1
Great story! Every time I re-read this final chapter I burst into tears (I'm doing it now)
starrysky7 chapter 84 . 11/24/2016
Love it
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
How sweet! your oc ss very likeable
InactiveAccount28690 chapter 81 . 10/25/2016
Update: It's 2 AM, and I'm on chapter 81.
I need to sleep.
InactiveAccount28690 chapter 60 . 10/24/2016
I've been reading this for about an hour.
I can't stop.
I'm on chapter 60.
I need help.
I have school tomorrow.
I should go to sleep.
It's 1:33 A.M..
I need to finish this story.
(I love this so much, I've become addicted.)
bunnyboo19 chapter 163 . 9/9/2016
I don't recall reading the ending the last time I read this, lol. So glad I decided to re-read you did an amazing job.
sirius chapter 163 . 8/31/2016
It's 3:22am and I've been reading this fic for 4 hours now I just finished and I'm sobbing my eyes out this is honestly the best thing ever. I don't know what to say this is so perfect ivy reminds me so much of myself. Thank you for writing this
DumbRavenclaw01 chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
"Our secret" part sounded like an obsessive psychopath
DumbRavenclaw01 chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
This girl is crazy
DumbRavenclaw01 chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Three chapters and only against
Mtoto chapter 163 . 8/7/2016
I hope you still check your reviews cause I want you to know this was amazing!

It was realistic, funny, sweet and at times even surprising, all the way till the end. Sure, I would've loved for Sirius and Ivy get their happy ending, but I think you made the right choice there by killing Ivy. Not because I didn't like her, I absolutely adored her, but because it was by far most fitting to canon and therefore consistent with everything else in this story.

Great job, now I'm off to read your fluffy one-shots.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/1/2016
Okay seriously i stopped in the middle of the chapter because this story is exactly (like every detail minus the book story that ivy is writing) the story of the non mutual love i have for a friend. And it is amazing how everything is perfectly described every emotion when she sees them together (he is dating my roomates who is one of my bestfriend). Hard situation but seriously it really helps reading your story !
Guest chapter 163 . 7/30/2016
I swear I'm not crying.
Ash chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
The person reviewing below me needs to be:
1) Reported for having a meltdown about a fictional piece of work
2) Get outside and off the computer for a bit...
3) Move on past the whole 'Twilight' thing
4) learn how to give constructive criticism instead of hiding behind your key board and letting vile pool out.

Looks like those 5k reviews really got to you huh?
Neveahhh chapter 124 . 6/26/2016
What do you mean, Scarlet Woman? Have you ever read the Scarlet Letter? Do you know anything about Hester Prynne, her husband, the circumstances under which her affair took place, and how much she went through afterwards? If not, I suggest googling her character analysis at least, it you can't be bothered to read the book. Maybe you should place a warning in your story description. 'ALERT! Copious amounts of slut shaming involved in this story.'
I love how you think Ivy is a complex character(sure, there isn't anything she talks about except Sirius and her or Remus and how she loves him but doesn't love him; only as a friend, you see?), I love how you make subtle comparisons of Sirius to Edward and Remus to Jacob (Team Sirius or Team Remus?!), the way you think this is some in depth character analysis of all the HP characters and your not-so-intriguing OC, how you think we all haven't figured out the huge mystery of why Remus is being so cold and angry(Ooh, he's jealous? No way, I never would've guessed; I thought he was under the impression that Ivy stole his panties or something, major plot twist there). The best thing about the story is how Ivy does not have a life at all without Sirius or another objectified boy whose feelings she can toy with. Too complex, I tell you.

I was bored. As fuck. Which explains how I made it to chapter 124. But this was the last straw. Are you attempting to show the HP characters in a twilight sense? You've insulted Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, two of the greatest characters of the HP universe enough by comparing then to Stephanie Meyer's characters; you've insulted JK Rowling and the HP fandom enough. You're not going to insult Hester Prynne and Nathaniel Hawthorne too. Oh no, you already did.

I had a bad feeling about this story from the start. I mean, I get it, Ivy is completely smitten with Sirius, unrequited teen love and all that. We've all had unrequited and pointless crushes. That doesn't mean her whole life has to revolve around that one guy who she has never spoken to but is already SUPPOSEDLY in love with. Who also is a womanising manwhore and couldn't possibly be anymore shallow and couldn't possibly be less like Sirius Black. Sirius was probably quite into girls but never took them seriously in his teen years, but I honestly don't think he would play around with girls' feelings like that. Snogging three to four girls in one night? Also, do you think the female population of the world is so stupid as to let him do all that and still completely fawn over him like some desperate hoes? Well, think again.

I went through some of the reviews and I genuinely thought that there might be a chance that this story is going to get better, and Ivy is going to evolve and blablabla. Looks like I was wrong. Wouldn't be the first time, I convinced myself to give Fifty Shades Of Grey a chance once.*shudder*. Well, this wasn't nearly as awful as that was, but I'm sorry to tell you that it was pretty bad. This story gets progressively worse, if that's even possible. So nearly every girl at Hogwarts who isn't in a relationship or the protagonist's sister hates Ivy right now because she was lucky enough to win the heart of Sirius Black, the misunderstood manwhore of your story. Ivy rivals with Bella Swan in terms of blandness and low self esteem. At first I really hoped she would become more confident and her own person, instead of letting a stupid crush define her. What a pity that didn't happen.

Hester Prynne waited for her husband for two years. Her husband, whom she had never loved, who had never loved her and basically defined schadenfreude. She was shamed and put through hell for her affair, but the whole village realised their mistake towards the end of the book and she died a saint. But that's not the point for you, is it? She was a Scarlet Woman! Unforgivable. I have been looking with a magnifying glass for this plot you keep talking about in your author's notes, but have been unable to find it. I really need help. I also need help understanding how this story is more popular than all the other ones like 'The Ones Left Behind' and 'La Trahison', which are arguably the best Marauder fanfics out of the few I've ever read.

Let me tell you, I never leave negative reviews. If I don't like something, I just ignore it. This is the first negative review I'm writing. You're probably going to delete this, but whatever. I hope for your sake that you've grown since you wrote this ridiculous story. Please stop exploiting the characters of one of the greatest book series ever written. If I've been a little too harsh, forgive me. I've just come across too many of this kind of stories lately and I had to snap.

And lastly, it's Sirius' and my relationship or my relationship with Sirius, and definitely not Sirius and I's relationship. That defines grammatically incorrect. Good day to you.
5,670 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »