Reviews for Nobody Sees Me Wishing
SophieNewman chapter 113 . 7/23/2014
Oh God, oh God. I think I died and went to heaven. It's a lovely chapter. :)
theshadowwithinyoursoul chapter 163 . 7/20/2014
OMGOMGOMG! I'm crying right now. I love this story so much! You are such an inspiration and I hope that someday I will be able to continue my own fanfiction and reach the end.
Tonma17 chapter 163 . 7/14/2014
Ohmy... i'm crying. Such a great story ! I don't know if it's the best to me, because i always comment a great story i have read. So, yours : i love it ! And i'm crying aaaah! Why ?! Why Ivy's death ? But you're right, no Ivy in the original story, she must have to disappear one day. The end was perfect, like being in Ivy's head. Clever. I want to cry again so i'm going to re-read these 2 last chapters.

I read your story during 2 days, i couldn't wait. What I liked probably the most is how you're writing, and the size of your chapters. It's easier to read, not to much, with a lot of surprises. But i liked your characters too, don't worry haha. Ivy is really interesting ! I thought that maybe Sirius won't fall for her until the end, so i was happy to see how progressive your plot/scenario was, i appreciate it. It took times, but it felt real to me. And the fact that Ivy hated the war, that she didn't want to fight, just writing, how great ! Finally a character who did something different than auror.
Yesterday, when i read the moment when Sirius told to Ivy he liked her, my heart was pounding a lot. Happiness is my head you know (and with your writing style, with the help of the story in the story, so clever thinking, so romantic !).

When i first went on this website to read Harry Potter Fanfictions (probably... 3-4 months ago ? i don't remember, so far), i put a lot of stories on my internet bookmarks : yours was the first, and i never read it, until 2 days ago. I'm such an idiot haha. I read a lot of stories before yours, and i removed them just after reading. I'll keep yours for sure.
And other thing : i bought - because of you - Pride and Prejudice (and not the simple book : the Hardcover classics published by Penguin, yellow with birds on it. If you never saw this book, google it, it's beautiful).

So keep it up ! Just after sending this review, i'll read the Sirius POV ! And other stories of yours. I hope you'll answer me, i'll be happy.
(sorry if there are mistakes in this review, I'm french, but i'm trying my best!)
Banana chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
This story is FABULOUS AGHHHHHH I can't get enough of this
Guest chapter 163 . 6/29/2014
You are amazing. Honestly, the way you portrayed ivy in the beginning was brilliant. It was realistic and amazing. I don't get to read quality fan fictions like these often. Cheers for being so fantastic!
AnneDance1711 chapter 163 . 6/24/2014
I love this story! Totally worth my time! I sould've discovered it earlier!
yeyetterose chapter 163 . 5/21/2014
When I first read Ivy's death I was totally out of my right mind (if it's actually a phrase)! I couldn't beleive that she was struggling like 162 chapters for being together and at the end she will die without a damn wedding (most important the dress!). But after screaming and punching my pillow I realized that it was the best for... well not for her but for the story. The only thing is that they were arguing and it just wasn't right. But I'm glad that she didn't have to see Lily and James's death. I think that I couldn't bear her depression.

Ok, that was all about the ending. At the beginning I didn't really like Sirius cause he was with other girls and a total jerk but after they were together I liked him better than Ivy. Yeah, it's strange but I think that maybe Ivy should have been more mature. After all when you're at your last year at school then you aren't start to wonder on the last week what the hell will everybody do after school.

Well thank you for your hard work, I really loved the story.
wickedgrl123 chapter 163 . 5/19/2014
Oh my God, I'm literally a blubbering mess right now. I love this story so much and even though I wish Sirius and Ivy got their happy ending, I understand why she had to die. BUT IT'S SO SAAD :( I'll have to go find the alternate ending and read it. If you have time, would you consider writing an AU story where Ivy and Remus get together? I know you have the Remus POV story, but I loved them as a couple too, so I just wondered what they would have been like together. And maybe could you write everyone's reactions to Ivy's death? That might be interesting to see. Such a wonderful story! I can't wait to read your other works!
Sheryl-lau chapter 163 . 5/18/2014
I just finished this entire story in a few hours, once I started I couldn't stop. I had to know what happened. The ending is so tragic yet bittersweet. You are a very talented writer, thank you for this story.
summerneverlasts chapter 163 . 5/17/2014
Dear amazing writer,

I don't know if you're going to see this, but you should know that I read your story in a couple of days and now I'm trying to hold the tears because of the ending. Thank you for this wonderful story.

One of your followers,

Summerneverlasts

P.S. I'm from Spain, sorry if I don't write clearly.
Clirkus chapter 145 . 5/1/2014
Ivy and Sirius' fights are almost as annoying as Ross and Rachels' whole 'We were on a break!' thing. /
Guest chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
Fuck your professor you are a great writer
CJbean chapter 163 . 4/28/2014
First of all, it is absolutely mind-blowing that I can sit down, read 163 chapters of fanfiction, and never, not for the slightest moment be bored. This is one of those stories that had so many wonderful aspects, I don't know how to compact them all into one review. However, I will try my best:
1. IVY! Seriously, Ivy Bennett is the most relatable OC of all time. I liked her right from the start because I see a little bit of myself in her. A quiet, socially awkward writer who overthinks everything? Yup that's me. Anyway, I lovelovelove Ivy, and find her flaws very endearing!
2. From the idle drama, to the way everyone has a heart attack when two people start dating, to the rumors that spread like wildfire, you captured the pure and utter chaos of school life perfectly! Also, your narration of a teenaged girl's crush is cringe-worthy and realistic; sweat, tears, public humiliation, and a few nervous breakdowns ;)
3. Remus! He was freakin adorable, and totally the best dude friend ever to Ivy.
4. Sebastian and Anne. Wow. Having a story within a story was SUCH a good idea! I loved seeing the parralels between both couples, and how Laurel Hill's progression fluctuated with Ivy's life and mood.
5. The ending. Oh my god, THE ENDING. Here's the thing; as I neared the end of the story, I was actually getting a bit annoyed with Ivy. She just kept overreacting to things, and didn't seem to have learned from her past experiences. But then you acknowledged this, by having Ivy herself realize she wasn't living up to her status as a Gryffindor. And you concluded her tale in an unexpected, but perfect way. Yes, it was tragic, but Ivy's bravery and strength really shined through in her inal moments, and you were able to clearly show how her character had developed over time. Also, the last chapter was a lovely, bittersweet way to wrap everything up.

Congratulations on this phenomenal story and all of the popularity it has recieved! You are a talented and dedicated writer, and should be very proud!
ReadingStar chapter 163 . 4/6/2014
I'm sad to say that I had expected her to die for a while, but the time and setting in which it happened, it broke me. The fact that she'd spend around 24 hours away from Sirius when he died and- and, the fact that all along she'd been worried that Sirius would die... :(
The way you wrote her death Chapter, Chapter 162 was perfect, there was some hope reading it and then she bumped into them. I seriously hate the Death Eaters.
The development in Sirius' and Ivy's love was very well written, and him telling her that he loved her I was fangirling, hard (as mentioned in previous comments it was a silent fangirl in the middle of the night...)
And the way you incorporated Lily and James story and the war it was just perfect!
Also, I loved the fact that Sirius took so long to properly notuce her and some other minor things that stopped her from becomming a Mary Sue. For instance their fights and the perfect way in which you showed her emotions! (I recall you mentioning something about people saying Ivy was a Mary Sue, they were WRONG.)
I also enjoyed the almost brother/sister relationship between James and Ivy, it was so perfect.
This was an amazimg story and you are an amazing writer!
Thank you soo much for writing this, it really made my 'rubbish' week amazing... despite the fact that you broke my heart at the end...
I will definitely read the other (short) stories related to this!
Thanks :)
-Stara
ReadingStar chapter 116 . 4/5/2014
#wolfstar hope... Though thats probably wrong... Yeah... Next Chapter... Now... It is soo not 3AM...
5,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »