Reviews for Nobody Sees Me Wishing
Kuuhaku Particles chapter 113 . 10/19/2014
Chapter 113 made my day.
Chapter 113 MADE MY WEEK 3
Kuuhaku Particles chapter 112 . 10/19/2014
I fainted at chapter 112. Literally.

So I was bouncing with fangirlism (is there such a word?) in that chapter, and I was bouncing on my double decker bed. And I hit my head harshly. And yarh. When I recovered, I fangirled again. And hit my head again.

IT WAS SO ROMANTIC- thank you so much for adding that scene in this fanfic.

I've been fangirling for about an hour now and I am so reluctant to actually proceed on TT

Your fanfic is amazing!
tinyhobbit chapter 163 . 10/15/2014
Aah ohmyword. This was absolutely amazing, I loved it! Sad that Ivy died, but I understand why you had to do it! Thanks so much for writing this and entertaining me for hours! :) x
Dusty Miller chapter 163 . 10/11/2014
I made it to the end! I will honestly admit to feeling extremely intimidated when I saw that this was 163 chapters, but then I took notice to the word count, and thought, "Oh. Short chapters, I should give it a go." and it was better than I thought it would be.

I generally don't like OCs that much and was close to not reading it, but then I thought what the hell. I ended up liking your writing style and the continuous flow you've had throughout the entire thing, and without me knowing it, I had already read past 80 chapters. I'm glad you kept it realistic to the cannon story, but of course, it's sad to see Ivy go. In one sense I'm also glad that we didn't have to read Sirius' reaction to it, that would have made me cry virtual tears.

I actually think will give your gallery a go, and perhaps find myself liking even more of your stories. You've made a brilliant job with this one, I thank you for writing it! Cheers.
The Smiling Angel chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Lovely story so far! I can relate to Ivy very much. For now, she feels more like a Ravenclaw with her writing and quiet personality so I can't wait to see her brave side that placed her in Gryffindor!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I was re-reading harry potter and the order of the phoenix last night was reading Snape worse memory and this was the first fan-fic I clicked on ! AMAZING
Guest chapter 67 . 9/12/2014
I love the cliffhangers in the life of Ivy Bennet.I quite enjoy the curiosity that makes me reading on and on!
CityOfBookLove chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I just wanted to say that I read this story in one day and then read suddenly I see the next and they are both so heartbreakingly beautiful I honestly LOVE this story thank you for such a great read..
Sirius.Ivy.5.Eva chapter 163 . 8/31/2014
SO. Now for my proper review.
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS STORY! Usually I don't read Sirius/OC stories because the OC always dies, and then I'm reminded that ALL OF THEM ARE GONNA DIE! *cries*
But this one, this one really caught my eye. It was a great life story written, and incorporated into the Marauder era. I am sad that Ivy died; I'm gonna miss that pessimistic voice. But, the ending was great, bittersweet, but great. Can't wait to read Sirius' POV. I WILL do so, AFTER my exams.
I wrote earlier as 'Padfoot5Eva' but am changing it to my new fave.
Padfoot5Eva chapter 125 . 8/31/2014
Wooooooooow! This story is good!
I just had to review, since you mentioned March 26th. THATS MY BIRTHDAY! Whoooohoooo! Though I really hope nothing bad happens to Ivy or the Marauders on my birthday. :s Anywho, I gotta finish reading. Will write a proper review at the end.
RJLupinFan chapter 163 . 8/29/2014
Thank you for writing this! I loved it! The last chapter made me cry. :(
SophieNewman chapter 163 . 8/24/2014
Oh my God. What an amazing story. The ending made me cry.
After 162 chapters, Ivy's journey had come to an end. I don't know what to say, except that I enjoyed reading it. It's exceptionally written, and had all the elements needed for a great story. Awesome job. :D
Mariana Lestrange chapter 163 . 7/29/2014
I LOVE it!
Cry allot and laugh allot. A real life story. Thanks for the travel!
SophieNewman chapter 113 . 7/23/2014
Oh God, oh God. I think I died and went to heaven. It's a lovely chapter. :)
5,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »