Reviews for Nobody Sees Me Wishing
Guest chapter 77 . 10/15/2015
Yes please YESSS PLEASE LET SIRIUS USE IVY SO IVY CAN END UP WITH REMUS

OMFG PLEASE TELL ME SHE LOES LOVVVVVESSSSS REMUS AS MORE THAN A FRIEND OMGOMGOGMFKAHZIEIKSDK IMFREAKONG OHT W
Guest chapter 64 . 10/15/2015
REMUS REMUS REMUS AND IVY IVY IVY

NO SIRIUS AND IVY PLS D:
RulerOfCats chapter 70 . 10/13/2015
I think Ivy overreacted in this chapter. Big time. Of I was Marlene, and I worked hard to make someone have a makeover, I'd be pissed too. Makeovers are hard to do. I don't know. I love the story, but there are a lot of things about ivy that I don't how there is a lot of generalizing about girls who like Sirius. There is quite a lot of bashing on beautiful girls having no personality and things like that.

But other than that, the story is entertaining and well written.
Guest chapter 62 . 10/12/2015
I cautiously stepped over the line. "Wouldn't you rather he never notice?"

Maybe that was saying too much. But instead of pushing me back over, he locked eyes with me and said, "I would, but I want you to be happy even more."

Why did Remus Lupin have to be so perfect?

WHY ARENT THEY SNOGGING ALREADY
Guest chapter 61 . 10/12/2015
James waved his toast at Sirius as the latecomer took a seat. "No, not troublesome. We wreak havoc now."

I laughed yet again xD
Guest chapter 59 . 10/12/2015
And even though he had tricked me in the sweet shop, I didn't care. Because Sirius and I were spending a nice, windy October day in Hogsmeade.

Sooooo it's all sunshines and daisies now? He's forgiven? Where is here backbone?! -.-
Guest chapter 58 . 10/12/2015
"Nope," Sirius replied. "Looks like little Prongs finally got his date with Evans after all."

Remus shrugged. "It's hardly a date. Lily will make sure of that."

Sirius ignored him. "Anyway, James is practicing acting all responsible today. It'll be interesting."

Aww xD
Guest chapter 57 . 10/12/2015
"And James would kill me if I asked Lily to Hogsmeade."

"Without regret," James added, resulting in a glare from Lily.

I laughed so hard

Also. Why didnt Remus say, "Yo, twat, I'm taking Ivy." If he saw her looking for an escape route?! GAHJHh

I hope she realizes she's in love withRemus and they end up together. Sirius is my all time fav character but I don't think Ivy/Sirius are a good match. I root for Team Remus. I just love your Remus and they connect and ahhhh
Guest chapter 55 . 10/12/2015
Ivy just likes Sirius because of his good looks. At least, I think. Because Remus has been kind, considerate, etc. all Sirius has done is tease her and there; shown little interest.
Guest chapter 51 . 10/12/2015
It's annoying how Ivy keeps feeling sorry for herself.

Remus CARES! She just freaking hurt him, and all she can do is think about herself?

BLAABBBHHHH
Guest chapter 36 . 10/11/2015
Ivy is pissing me off rn
And I hope she and Sirius don't end up together- it would be a twist!:3 I root for Remus/Ivy.
Guest chapter 106 . 10/4/2015
Most. Amazing. Story. Ever. No question about it! As good as the original Harry Potter series!
Guest chapter 163 . 9/23/2015
You made me cry!
Luke Mclaurin chapter 163 . 9/12/2015
Hi!
I've just finished reading your fic over the last three days (a lot of late nights!) and I just have to say that I loved it!
But that ending... I'm actually sobbing!
I'm not sure if you still do anything on your account as I have literally JUST finished the fic. But my email is in case you wanna talk... I would love to hear any tips from you!
Alexis chapter 163 . 7/26/2015
You killed her :'(... True, I knew it was coming, but that didn't make it hurt any less. And she never told Sirius that she really did love him, that she wanted to marry him... But I guess that's how life works, isn't it? You never know when you're going to run out of time...
Anyway, wow, um... This story meant something to me. And I've read so many fanfictions that I can comment on and say, "awesome" or "amazing" or "one of the best I've ever read"... But there are only a few - and most of them sad ones - that I can say really, truly meant something, or impacted me in any real way. And this is one of them. Thank you for that.
5,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »