Reviews for Nobody Sees Me Wishing
caraez chapter 28 . 4/8/2008
How nice of the marauders! This chapter brings out their sweeter side. Good job!
SoManyObsessions chapter 28 . 4/8/2008
Damn those wednesdays.. Except that with the time zones, I got this on Wednesday anyway ;)

Lol, Sirius' present. Just what we all want, a carefully planned piece of paper saying IOU -

beautiful, as always.
LaLaFaery chapter 28 . 4/8/2008
*squeals* Ha Ha. "They'll be jealous you have Sirius as your love slave." Don't we all wish. Very cute chapter. :)
WhensunshinewiltsIdanceinrain chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
Ohmy god, april fools.

INCORPARATE INTO YOUR STORY? as a dream right? AS A DREAM?

PLEASE!
whensunshinewiltsidanceinrain chapter 20 . 4/8/2008
You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Unless quill is code for sirius, then thats okay. But siriusly, you ARE kidding right?

-Mary
AlwaysMarauder chapter 28 . 4/8/2008
that was a really good chapter! youre so talented! it amazing how you can put your own story together using your own character-cant wait for next update!
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 28 . 4/8/2008
i love your clear, concise writing style, and i like ivy a lot. she fits right in. however; i definitely think this should still end up sirius/ivy. remus and ivy are too alike, they're both too shy and quiet. sirius and ivy is a much more interesting couple.
megg626 chapter 28 . 4/8/2008
ah! i swear i was like holding my breath when james said love slave...EHMYGWAD! it's adorable!

btw: i meant to comment on your one chapter where mary broke up with sirius and he wanted to throw a party...which meant firewhiskey...omg i was laughing my a double s off for like no apparent reason!
All Around Loon chapter 28 . 4/8/2008
Again with the cuteness! Your making it very hard for me to be angry with Sirius.

Poor Ivy, love slave jokes are horrible. I should know, lol.

But I admit it's an awesome theory, Sirius Black as your love slave... -le swoon-

Great chap as always. They just keep getting better and better!

STUPID WEDNESDAY! hah.

Pix.
emraldwheelz chapter 28 . 4/8/2008
I'm definately saying forget sirus unless all of sudden he pulls his head from his bottom and gets in a fight with Remus over Ivy i think this story should be a Remus Ivy story
FunkyFiction chapter 27 . 4/7/2008
I actually didn't have any questions, but you put them in my head.

I don't think that there was any weirdness in this chapter. I think that it was great
PseudonymismyPseudonym chapter 27 . 4/7/2008
I don't care that the rules were broken! Secretly to myself I was hoping that it wouldn't be impossible that Remus liked Ivy. This is one of the first times I've been happy to have been proved wrong. To me, it doesn't really matter if this fic is Remus/Ivy or Sirius/Ivy, just please no Remus/Sirius. That makes me a bit nauseous. Fantastic writing as always!
Aricxandria chapter 27 . 4/7/2008
that was kinda a sad chapter...emmy

you are EVIL! leaving us with a million billion questions. If I could speak, I'd be yelling and annoying emmy with word right now! anyways the chapter was still cool...crystal
RottenedRipe chapter 27 . 4/7/2008
Ahh! Yay! It was adorable. :D And...Remus seems like that really good guy friend every girl has to have that makes her smile just by being there. I love mine. lol Remus gets a gold star for amazing. I only hope you don't end up crushing him in the end if it doesn't end up as Ivy/Remus.

And every compliment last review was completely deserved. )

Drugs plus alcohol would be an AWFUL combination with Sirius. It's insanity. Mhmm. And I just finished Go Ask Alice, and it just further shows me how realistic Ivy is. Just thought I'd put that out there again. :D
serenity12345 chapter 27 . 4/7/2008
I LOVE this story! It is PERFECT!
5,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 348 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 368 .. Last Next »