Reviews for Nobody Sees Me Wishing
serenity12345 chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
nice chapter! update soon!
smiley011095 chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
frankly, i kinda like the ivy/remus thing. but im afraid this is a sirius/ivy fic...*weep*weep* its ok though
Basic Mione chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
whoa.

talk about crazy dreams.

wait.

who cares about dreams at a time like this?

REMUS AND IVY ARE SLEEPING TOGETHER!

omg.

i knew it was going to happen.

but still,

whoa. (i said this at the beginning of my review. haha.)

i still can't decide if i am a remus/ivy shipper,

or a sirius/ivy shipper.

maybe both.

lol. only i could be both. hah.

i have an idea about how she should use the IOU.

although it may not be all that great.

i am going to message it to you.

just in case you have come to the last resort of an idea for the IOU.

last resortmy idea.

has anyone told you today that this story is wonderful?

if they haven't,

then everybody who read this story (and didn't say how wonderful it is) should be slapped.

-Basic Mione
Sinfully Sined chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
I know I know I haven't review in a while but I hope that it was worth the wait because it was worth the wait for your chapters. i hd to be with my momat the hopital so this realy cheered me up when I got home today. I can't wait for thr next chapter. I believ that it will be great just like theses. Luv Sin!
All Around Loon chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
That was possibly the cutest thing I have ever read.

Oh, Remus is so into Ivy.

Poor Remus.

As you know, I really, really love this story. And it just keeps getting better!

I loved this chapter, it was really, really adorable.

Can't wait for the next one!
muzical chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
o! i can't wait for the next chapter!
angel-pur chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
I really like this :) I hope it turns out Ivy/Sirius though, even if Remus is acting sweet. Anyway, looking forward to the next update. :)
caraez chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
Interesting. I glad Ivy now knows that the marauders weren't getting themselves into TOO musch trouble... Good job!
AlwaysMarauder chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
good but it was so short! took me a second to read
Guest chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
NO!1 NO NO NO NO! (insert maniac scream here) you mean to tell me that i have to wait a whole 24 hours before i get to read the chapter rated T? omg. un-fricken-believeable. (sighs) oh what's with the Remus and Ivy in the same bed? no. no. that should be SIRIUS! (oh god. i'm ranting aren't I?) (oh im not downing your work, btw). ohh...wait a second...im getting an epiphany...*cough cough*...im sensing the meaning for the T-ness... (pst: i just hope it has something to do with Sirius ;])
saltyAce chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
O, I luv ur story! The chapters are short, but i'm looking forward to reading the rest!
SoManyObsessions chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
You had me scared for a minute there. Lol.

Reading your story is still a great way to start the day.
Marigold Winters chapter 29 . 4/10/2008
Pease please please please PLEASE tell me what happens next. I'm actually dying to know! Please tell me( here I am, bugging you just like you said.)

To comment on that last chapter I find it really cute that she's so worried about her friends she's actually shaking. How did you get this done in class? No offence to he or she but they'd have to be obtuse not to notice someone typing away at the back of class... or are you one of those lucky people who are actually required to bring one to school?

Keep this going at the pace you are anyway. It's really good!

Mari
muzical chapter 20 . 4/10/2008
So I just found this story and I'm trying to read it all the way through before reviewing...but really? a quill? that's what he thought? or is it code? but really? a quill?

ok...back to reading!
Nilmade Lailindeiel chapter 29 . 4/9/2008
lol for some reason I thought they were going to tell her that Remus is a werewolf.

I was like "They're gonna tell her? o.O!" lol
5,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 348 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 368 .. Last Next »