Reviews for Nobody Sees Me Wishing
BlackElectric chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
This chapter made me giggle a lot, specially the Transfiguh part lol. It probably reflects what was going through her mind when she heard Sirius had to be her partner! Teachers always put you with the one boy you really can't cope with, it's like they know!
BlackElectric chapter 8 . 4/11/2008
'I turned around to leave but I heard something behind me. A voice.

...A masculine voice.

And it wasn't Remus's.'

... I literally gasped, haha
BlackElectric chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
'I just wanted to be that quiet Gryffindor who writes stories and lives in her own world' me at age 15, except without the Gryffindor part obviously. I love this story. Looking forward to hearing 'Anne's' epiphany.
BlackElectric chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
I hope Sirius does notice Ivy eventually, I think he already has but no-one else can see it. I like the idea that she's starting to admit that she likes Sirius now that he has looked at her.

Remus and Ivy would make a good couple, but I don't like the idea of them getting together. They are too similar and if she does get with Remus she'll always wonder what it would've been like with Sirius.

But then if Remus does like her maybe it would open Sirius's eyes a bit towards her, or maybe it would put another barrier up between them because she is already taken by his best friend.

Oh well, I'll just have to wait and see where you take it. It's great so far so I'm sure you wouldn't take it anywhere bad :) Can't wait to read the next chappie now x)
BlackElectric chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Check out the song 'All she wrote' by Ross Copperman (it's one of my own favourite songs), it's so perfect for this fic. It came to mind as soon as I read chapter one, but the more I read the more it seems to fit. Hope it ends the same as the song :)
BlackElectric chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
'I looked down briefly to take a sip of my drink and tilted my head up to see a pair of gray eyes sparkling back down at me. My heart skipped a beat and I immediately looked back down again.'

I like her reaction to him actually looking at her. I know I've said it before but it's, well, more like the way a normal person would react.
BlackElectric chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
ug! It's so frustrating! I know Ivy's pain.

I love your oc, she's really believable, she's not just all "Oh Sirius, please notice me so we can get it on!" She knows that even if he did they probably wouldn't get on, she just wants him to see her. Love it.
BlackElectric chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This is such a clever idea for a fic, taking someone that was briefly mentioned in the books (that most people would want to knowmore about- I know I did) and expanding her character. This could be really interesting and I can't wait to read more!

Your interpretation of her so far reminds me of myself in high school -x-sigh-x- those were the days.
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
HELLO!

Well it appears that I disappeared for a really long time...maybe it's been so long that you don't even remember me anymore...ahh *sigh* Well I am oh so very sorry that I have been gone for so long and made it seem like I abandoned your stories...but I have not! It was just a weird fanficton break I took...but anyways! So since you're on my author alert list, I get FF story alerts for this story all the time! haha and so I finally had some time and decided to sit down and read it. It only took me 3 days to catch up! WOOT! It tis quite a fascinating fic...oh so very berry fascinating! BWAH! And so far, reading this fic has been a crazy ride! I mean just everything that happens is all like WHOA and then the WHO WILL SHE BE WITH-SIRIUS OR REMUS just causes a whole WHAT-WHAT in the brain...if that makes any sense to you at all. Oh what can I say, I simply feel many emotions with this story. And throughout reading this, I have had many comments about stuff but I've been stupid and I didn't write these comments down on some lovely colorful post-its like I would usually do and so now I don't remember anything! But right when I click 'Submit review' it will all come rushing back to me. Yes, because the universe is evil to me like that. And I guess it would be really useless of me to beg for the sneak peek if you're going to be posting the chapter sometime today! (eeks it's already friday! and it's 12:10 AM OH HOW TIME FLIES) But if I did have to beg, I wouldn't beg...I would...persuade! BWAHA! With a plate of cream puffs! (that is...if you like cream puffs) teehee So I'm totally pumped for the next chapter...so pumped that maybe I'll even come with a cheer. I just can't wait till the next chappie.

And I better go before I babble of any longer

~Nicole

(p.s.-love how you already have OMWH in your profile-total awesomeness)
PseudonymismyPseudonym chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
I was hoping it would be Remus! WOO! (Does happy dance) This was a wonderful chapter, and I am ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE NEXT!
xforgottenxmemoriesx chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
I'm glad you went with my idea for this one...I thought it was pretty inspired. So...yeah. Reveiwing...like you told me too...Woo! Okay, done.
drummerxbaby chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
LOVED the chapter...please tell me remus and ivy dont get together ! please ! i REALY dont like them as a couple...plus this fic seems so much more a SIRIUS/IVY fic. just thought id let u know.

TYL3R LYNN3
RottenedRipe chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
I'm so excited I could pee my pants! :D And apparently to the point where I can think of nothing else to say. lol Hurry hurry!
mistakenidentity02 chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! i want to know now! update soon soo i can find out! oh and keep up the wonderful work!:)
Border Line chapter 30 . 4/10/2008
aw! cute. you're a dirty rotten liar if this turns out to be remus/ivy, instead of sirius. poor sirius. ;_;

are you happy now? I reviewed. so no bugging me.
5,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 348 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 368 .. Last Next »