Reviews for Nobody Sees Me Wishing
megg626 chapter 31 . 4/11/2008
uh...okay...umm...omg...sirius & james pervs. i just thought that should be said...asking if their best friend was...yeah. but it was funny and the first line sounds so familiar...but i can't think from where...anywayz i am all for Sirivy (i dunno just one of those little couple names...it's horrible)
All Around Loon chapter 31 . 4/11/2008
Wow... that was adorable.

Really, really adorable... Wow Remus/Ivy is really cute.

But I'm still rooting for Sirius/Ivy because maybe, just maybe it'll happen.

Oh, look at me being all optimistic.

Oh, and on a side not... For some reason the thought of Remus coming out of the bathroom straightening his tie made me giggle! I'm such a fangirl... ugh.
KeLpIeenoch chapter 31 . 4/11/2008
I loved this story, i have read all the chapters in one go, it-s amazing but i like RemusxIvy a lot more than her and sirius , like Lily said they fit each other so well, i would really like her to find out about him being a werewolf, but that she supports him and doesn't think badly of him.
PseudonymismyPseudonym chapter 31 . 4/11/2008
Great chapter title! Right now, I think Sirius/Ivy isn't going to happen. (Was it really ever?) Remus/Ivy is actually plausible, which I kind of like. I was sort of surprised that Sirius wasn't the tiniest bit jealous. Even telling Ivy "you're my favorite author", didn't set him off in the slightest. I feel bad for Remus. Pity that poor fool in love! Fantastic chapter as usual. I'm excited to see how things play out next chapter.
AlwaysMarauder chapter 31 . 4/11/2008
hahaha! the biggining was funny! they were examining her like some sort of object!
BlackElectric chapter 31 . 4/11/2008
Yay, I've finished your story so far! (It's taken me the best part of a day but it was so worth it!) I love it, it has to be the best I've read in a while.

I'm for Sirius and Ivy all the way, though I think you may be leaning more towards Remus and Ivy now?

Glad you thought the song I suggested was appropriate too. It just seemed to fit so well :)

Update soon, I am an avid reader now!
BlackElectric chapter 29 . 4/11/2008
ooh, I would really like a sneak peek please! sounds juicy!
BlackElectric chapter 28 . 4/11/2008
Please please please don't make this a Remus/Ivy story! while they might make a cute couple, in my eyes they just don't have any chemistry. They just seem like good friends. I so hope they don't get together! or if they do, it's only brief. After I've finished reading your story I will definitely vote.

My pleading over :P ... I love the idea of Sirius's IOU, it could be very interesting!
BlackElectric chapter 25 . 4/11/2008
ah, he knows! the suspense!
BlackElectric chapter 24 . 4/11/2008
-shakes head- poor Sirius. I know he's a determined flirt, but to do it in front of everyone like that. Mean.

I still hold out a glimmer of hope for Sirius and Ivy!

You're interpretation of Sirius is good btw, it could actually be the same character we see in the books unlike some fanfics
BlackElectric chapter 22 . 4/11/2008
Ivy's gone all 'Carrie' on us! I hope this was a dream!
BlackElectric chapter 18 . 4/11/2008
Aah Sirius, what are you doing ?
BlackElectric chapter 16 . 4/11/2008
Darn you Mary!
BlackElectric chapter 15 . 4/11/2008
No! That dream had me worried. Sirius and Ivy have to be together!
BlackElectric chapter 14 . 4/11/2008
haha! The second I wonder what James was thinking about Sirius and Ivy's relationship, Ivy wonder it too, weird.

Please let her find some way of meeting them in Diagon Alley!
5,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 348 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 368 .. Last Next »