Reviews for Nobody Sees Me Wishing
angrypixels chapter 163 . 8/14/2013
Oh god I cried ! Any alternative ending ?
SiriPhoenix chapter 163 . 8/12/2013
I love you. I love you I love you I love you. I really hope that's not creepy, but you've made me laugh SO MUCH and now you're making me cry. I love Ivy, I love every one of your canon characters, I love your story and your awkward fluff, and I love you. I'm going to go read the rest of your stories and one-shots now.
The Reader chapter 163 . 8/6/2013
I love it. I read it in a less then day. The end makes me want to crawl into a hole and cry but its still very good and well written.
airforcelove93 chapter 58 . 8/8/2013
Well I have yet to review(quite selfish of me I know) because I was a little unsure about reading a different type of fanfic. I'm pretty much obsessed with the twin fanfics or the harry gets adopted fanfics(yes weird) but I was pleasantly surprised to find that I'm really enjoying this story. You're obviously very talented and incredibly creative(you have a story inside a story for petes sake lol) your OCs are cool by the way, but Ivy is my favorite-or maybe her sister(who knows) I siriusly(yes seriously lol) had to go back and check which couple you were going to focus on because I kept thinking "awww Remus!" which with a hottie like Sirius around? Well...let's just say odd man out. Anyway I'm rambling, but I did want to tell you that I'm enjoying reading the story so far which my mom can attest to since I've been reading all day. SO thank you for writing :)
angel.yang92 chapter 163 . 8/1/2013
That...was lovely :O good god was that amazing, read that in one week I did hahaha Ivy was a beautiful character and her death was tragic. I loved her relationship with Sirius and I think this was so beautifully written, the emotions and suspense were a treat and I commend you on a job well done. I love this! I only wish that Ivy were really apart of the actual Harry Potter cannon and not just fanwork, because she deserves a place there! You've written a great story, love it!
BeingMexoxo chapter 163 . 7/30/2013
Not once while reading a fanfiction have I ever felt my heart beating so fast and tears burning in my eyes. I had to literally stop reading three times in this whole chapter just to keep myself in check. Even though it's 2013 this story is the best. Ever. I absolutely adore it.
Natto'n'aliens chapter 115 . 7/30/2013
Ivy got all five of the points she wanted for her birthday in the end!
Natto'n'aliens chapter 41 . 7/29/2013
Brilliant!
Natto'n'aliens chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
The question is more: how could Sirius climb up the stairs the the girl dorms when it instantly transforms into a toboggan when a guy steps on it?
rachel101448 chapter 163 . 7/22/2013
I am in tears right now. I think towards the end I sort of saw this coming but didn't want to believe it. I hate that she had to die. It was unfair and tragic, but it was real. She died as a hero and a true Gryffindor and it was tragically beautiful. I love this epilogue and finding out that Sirius was able to get her story published. The end had me crying while smiling because it was heartbreaking, but sort of happy at the same time. The last lines in Ivy's story were just perfect. The fact that Sirius added in lines just made it even more beautiful. When I read the books and saw the movies, Sirius's death was one of the worse, but after reading this story, it makes it a little less sad for me because even though Sirius dies, he'll be reunited with Ivy again. This story was so breathtaking and beautiful. You are a truly gifted writer. Thank you for writing this story.
Alexis Sin chapter 163 . 7/20/2013
This is by far my favorite fanfic
BlueStuff123 chapter 163 . 7/20/2013
did Ivy die? NOOOOOOOOO
WinterMagic1 chapter 41 . 7/17/2013
lol. i luv it!
WinterMagic1 chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
oh snap... ivy is going to break down. she is going to make a fool out of her self. oh snap...
Angelic Fluffle chapter 163 . 7/15/2013
Ivy reminded me of me- shy, bookworm, terrified to talk to her crush. I wanted her to have a happy ending so bad...
I love this story. Thank you so much for writing Nobody Sees Me Wishing. Oh God, I'm crying now. I'm really crying.
5,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »