Reviews for What's a Sci Fi Fan to Do?
krysalys73 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
::raises hand sheepishly::
My brother and I used to love watching the Doctor... sadly, I have forgotten most of what I watched, as I have the worst damned memory on the planet without actually suffering from some degenerative neurological disease. ::sigh::
But I do remember listening to the radio version of Hitchhiker's.
::sighs happily:: Good times... good times...
This's a cool one, Ace.
-}-
Krys
Heiress of Saturn chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
hehe. That was good _ To be honest, I've never heard of Doctor Who, but The Invisible Man is one of my all-time favourate shows. _;;

~TBH (unincorporated)
Webmyss chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Loved your fic, I used to go over and spend the night at a girlfriend's house every saturday night just to stay up late and watch Dr. Who. Thanks for bringing back some great memories and for a really fun fic.

Keep up the great work :)
nostalgia chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
My Xmas gift from my best friend this year was a fifteen foot long scarf that she modelled on the on Tom Baker wore in the episode in your fic. So, this definately rings true!

And I just used an exclamation mark. Oh dear...
Elizabeth Hensley atomdancerr chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Love it, how about a Star Trek watching Angel who helps find a way to make fictional characers real in heaven?

.org

Atomdancerrr
Ecri chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Totally cool! I love the idea of Darien et al watching Doctor Who together!
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Yea! I LOVE Dcotor Who! And my nana made my cousin one of those scarves too! LOL

Nice work! :)
Brandise chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
that was cute. i've seen a couple Dr. Who episodes and i like I-man. keep up the good work
All Mighty Terrestrial can't sign in chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
Heard of Doctor Who. Never watched. My two cents worth.
aces chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
Guys...you have restored my faith in humanity. Or at least, in Americans knowing Who. Thank you. *big grin* Seriously, thanks for the reviews!
claire chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Thanks for a smile tonight. The scary part was that you could have left it at 'seven Mona Lisas' and I still would have known what you were referring to...By the way, maybe it's unfair, since I work in the theatre, but there are, let's see...three people besides myself in my department alone who know who Who is. (That was a funsentence to type ;) ). And that's only the full time staff, not the people on show call. I bet I could find more, no prob, as Bobby Hobbes would say.
delkon chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
I liked the story. I thought it was good that most of the characters knew who Doctor Who was. I also liked the fact that Hobbes didn't. Good job.
Ottinger0980 chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
I loved how they all came together. It was very well thought out and exicuted. All in all, a 5 out of 5 star rating!
saxclarinet chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Sorry I'm a little young for the Doctor but I feel the same way about I-man. Other then the bboard i have no one. Good story.
A Rhea King chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
I really enjoyed this story! What fun! However, I do have to argue the point of having three people in America who all work together actually knowing the Doctor is unlikely. I know I'm one of five in my work place that knows of, and has watched episodes of, Doctor Who. LOL It is too bad that Alex was unable to enjoy the show. What a stuck up bi...you know. Thank you for sharing.

net