Reviews for A Snowball's Chance in Hell
Kin-outcast1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Lol really cute! It's nice to see the lighter side of the guys once in a while ;)
WolfSong chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
lol! I was giggling through the whole thing:D

Thanx.
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Lol LOVED it! _
starzstruck-1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Aww, is soo cute:D Nik and Cal are by far my favorite sibling pair in ANY series I've read so far... and believe me, thats a lot. Good to know other people appreciate them too:D
Inherent Anxiety chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
aww! that was awesome! I love Niko! hes such a great big brother!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh my god, that was so... so incredibly sweet. Absolutely loved it! If you could see the grin on my face now... Great one-shot and despite the fluff in-character - kudos to you.
oblivious2theworld chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Ha. That's one of my favorite Niko and Cal stories so far. It was just so funny and... simple. I loved it; it was a great oneshot.
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Oh, good one! I agree with Niko- it's good to hear Cal laugh!

Did you know there's a community for Rob's books?
Von chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
How cute :D Laughing!Cal is nice to see.
Laughing chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Aw, this was great. Very cute. I can totally see it happening. I hope you write more of these.
KitsuneHi13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
AW, that was cute and funny! _ I loved it!
ames 449 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
It was nice to read something a little light hearted. The Leandros boys do doom and gloom a little too well. I particularly enjoy some of the humour you put throughout, especially the hairy crab bit! That had me giggling incessently. You do such a good job with these one-shots and I'm really glad you're giving me so much to read. Cal's internalising dialogue is wonderful to read, it could almost pass as a scene from the books themselves.