Reviews for Just An Afterthought
JustLurking chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
On the off chance that you're back out here, reading your reviews...

Very well written! The character dialog is very much true to canon, and for not being a native English speaker, your writing is better than most who are. "...quite some lip lock" indeed! A shame you've abandoned this.
Spirit of the Lion chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
OMG I love it! Please don't stop otherwise I will be crying for the rest of my life.
Only joking ;)
But seriously, I would love to see more!
Sigrid Martell chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Awesome fic! Really love the pairing!
Stansa chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
It is amazing wright more! :)
Leonie1988 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I love Gabrielle/Ares stories and thank you for this! A sequel would work perfectly!
Crystallea1321 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Aaaaahhhhh! Sooo cuuute! I soooo love this pairing! Why is this pairing so adorable? Oh, and your English is better than a lot of the other people who use it on this site and most of them have it as a first language so props to you.
Angeladdict chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Super cute. Totally loved it. Normally I'd scream continue and bug you for months, but this one is good as a one-shot. Great job.
Nightmother chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
whoop. just watched the episode where Gabrielle accidentally took away Ares power due to the enchanted scroll, and i just thought wouldn't this be an awesome pairing. Loved your little story
ponasarbuzas chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Great story,I personally love when crack pairings are produced while only slightly changing canon events. I especially liked the ending ;)
Ptolemais chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I'm a X/A Shipper through and through, but new stories are harder to come by so i read this and i actually liked it. I'm not converted or anything, but it is a definite possibility. Nice story.
Kate Granger-Potter chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
great work, English was fine. i'm glad someone else is a G/A shipper! they wouldn't last long term but i certainly think they'd have some great short term experiences if you know what i mean lol ;-)
LadyKate1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Hey, I'm not a Gab/Ares shipper but this was a sweet story and your English is great for someone who is not a native speaker. :) I look forward to reading more of your stuff.