Reviews for Make It Work
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
wow I've never heard such a blunt dr in my life PMSL
thibbs65 chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
loved this episode too I don't understand why Haley was so mad tho he called her and told her he was taking a shower why would he tell her this if he was interested in messing with Carrie
Godschildtweety chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
great cute and lol funny story
devlin chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
brilliant ending! Glad to hear that they had some quality shopping time! (wouldn't be impressed!) Next time I see Hales or Nate in wheel chair, I will know the real reason they are in it!
devlin chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
Yay naley finally got their 'dessert!' Cool how Dr. S is gathering info for a show! What a fun tale,,, esp... with all the angst and drama of season 5. It is interesting to look back and see how they have come along. :)
devlin chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
way to go tutordrunk! with the help of your girls letting Carrie know who your man is! and Luke and Nate kicking her sorry arse out of tric! I hope that Naley soon get a break!
devlin chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
poor n/h for getting caught by the security guard, now that would be cool footage to see on youtube! What a cute flashback of a very drunk and sad nate singing addicted, I will now picture him with that song. (I will have to listen to it soon!) Glad that Hales gave him some alone time and stayed with him when he needed her, it brought tears to my eyes with the mention of how he was the first time she left.
devlin chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
so many funny parts in this chapter! Nate really went through some hurdles to get to where it all started at the end of the last session! (from wrong condoms, dealing with getting some, cute Jamie family time...etc«) Glad that tutor (and yes Nate that is with an o!) girl does not want to fail on this homework assignment... (what girl could blame her!) :)
devlin chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
love it so far! A great overview of their courtship/marriage! And the assignment that that they have to do before the next session! I look forward to where this takes Naley! :)
wethedreamers chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
Aw, I really liked this Naley fic. :)

I feel like I'm going through an OTH withdrawl, and the lack of 'Naley around wasn't helping iether; this totally made me smile. ;P

Btw, loved the OC reference. ;D

All of the humor in this was hilarious. Loved it all!

Nice OTH commentary, also, btw. :)

xox-Daizy
timeless23 chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
I have to say this story was hilarious! You clearly have a talent with writing humour. And it definitely was a great fluffly piece to read with all the angst that was happening before with Naley in season 5.

And the epilogue - was GREAT! I love the whole OC idea and the "there's so many hours in a day.." "DAY?" Man, that cracked me up!

Well done, great story!
Naley chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
That was awesome!
LeytonNaleyZanessaTroyella4evr chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
AHAHAHAHAHA! "A DAY?" HAHA! Hilarious! “Nathan sweety.. this isn’t like one of your basketball stats.” THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE! Seriously, I cracked up soo hard at that one! Great job on this! It was funny and light, PERFECT for giving Naley shippers some hope for the couple! Thanks!
gr1n chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
lol...wat a funny epilogue! :)
ravens23fan chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
so sad i'm gonna miss this story i really liked it...anyway i loved it great job.