Reviews for Frostbitten Flower
renwhit chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
Now I ship CassiexHugh. Which is sad, since that's not an actual couple, since Cassie doesn't exist. Sadness.
Rexa13 chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
Just reread this story and I am still so in love with it. It's surprising how much it tugs at my emotions, I got angry at Celia for her games yet I can understand why she did it. Writing this story in both Marlin and Celia's P. just made it that much better.

Your writing is just beautiful, the descriptions, the way the characters spoke and thought, just magnificent.

I can't wait to possibly read more from you. I love love love your work.

Rexa13 n_n
MikariStar chapter 18 . 1/22/2011
This was very good. I'm usually not into Forget Me Not (I'm much more of a Mineral Town fan) but this one was fun to read. Bittersweet and cute.
pulchritudo in omnia chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
You write a lot like Jodi Picoult. Or at least I feel that way when I'm reading your stories on here. I don't know why, but I feel like yours and her writing styles are very similar. But that's a good thing. At least...if you're a fan of hers. :) She's brilliant if you aren't a fan of hers, so this is a compliment.

Anyway, this story was beautiful, lovely and so many more things than I can think of.

I absolutely loved it.
Anon chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
That was past beautiful. I've never given Celia or Marlin much thought, but this, this was magic. You narrated so wonderfully and captured all their emotions perfectly. I'm so glad I read it; it was perhaps one of the greatest fanfics the harvest moon fandom has held in its archives.
abb chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
"Cassie's woken up and she's started whining; it's too cold, and she wants the warmth of her crib and the blankets there. Celia soothes her with calm, quiet words, and then turns to me, her expression distant. "Because everything starts to die in Fall…and Spring is a rebirth." A smile. "With Spring, you can leave Winter behind."

and that folks is why i like Spring more then Fall.
Consuming Endless Nightmare chapter 18 . 5/5/2010
Oh my God...words cannot explain how amazing that story was! It was so descriptive and well written that it felt so real. The story line was phenonemal, I wish I coud write a story as good as you could. (I especially loved the parts where you would flash back to when Celia and Jack were together!) You are so fluid with your writing that i'm insanely jealous (just like Marlin)! I love tragic love stories, those types of stories are so deep and are filled with mixed emotions, so perfect. I also love the POV you did!

One problem though...why did you make such a big age difference between Marlin and Celia? In the game Celia is 26 and Marlin is 32, that's only six years so why the big age gap? Even though it worked for the story...still very good.

I wish at the end Cassandra and Hugh would end up together or something because they seemed so perfect for each other!

And one final comment, The story was so perfect I didn't think such a story could exist...but it does. The whole story was amazing from start to finish! I really loved the prolouge. And JACK parts! It was beautiful, I loved it! Keep writing amazing stories!
Let Love In chapter 18 . 11/22/2009
WOW. I loved it so much, what a beautiful story. I never see a good Marlin fic, and when I do come across one, it's so refreshing :) Your descriptions are awesome, as well. So fluid and interesting. Just one question: why was Celia forced to marry Marlin at 14? I'm just confused on that little part, I don't know if I missed something or what but I'd like to know :) Thanks ! Keep up the good writing!
Pyro Raptor77 chapter 18 . 11/5/2008
Alright. I'm going to be completely honest.

That. Was. Amazing.

How you ever thought of this, I will never know, but this was a great fanfic, and I really loved the ending. You are an awesome writer. I loved it!
Tallis-chan chapter 18 . 10/8/2008
I'm sorry that it's taken me this long to finally leave you a review for this story. Especially since I loved it completely! You did so well with the POV and everything... it was beautiful.

An amazing story, completely. I absolutely loved it all.
Durotos chapter 18 . 9/22/2008
What a beautiful ending to your story. When I finished reading chapter 17, I thought that the ending of the chapter there would be perfect, but the epilogue helped a lot by seeing Marlin and Celia from an outside point-of-view. Great job!
HmGirly chapter 18 . 9/8/2008
ZOMGKFKSNLKFJSPOFK NSFJSE DFNSNJSLFEJRHUEHRS FS'S;LAD;LA'SPDL'A;LFKPIAJFRLA.

So, I really liked that epilogue. Sorry for the minor flip-out. But I really, really, REALLY liked it. It was genius to have it in Cassie's POV - here I've been for the past week or so, wondering if it was going to be Marlin or Celia, Marlin or Celia. And then you come along with this and confuse us all *glares*

Congratulations on yet another brilliant story. I'm still a little bit in shock at how adorable the MarlinxCelia was at the end, so I can't even comment on that. It was so perfect. I loved it.

I disagree with someone who reviewed earlier... it was shockingly easy for me to picture Hugh as a teen. A very, very cute teen xD.

So... yeah. It was awesome, and stuff. I'm feeling like this review is really inadequate.

Hannah x
Akina Rose Sumora chapter 18 . 9/8/2008
This story is wonderful. I honestly can't think of any other words to describe it. I found it while mindlessly searching one night in June, and I've been watching for updates ever since. Your writing style is awesome, the plot almost made me cry a few times, and I think the ending couldn't have been better. Congratulations on completing an awesome story.
The Laughing Libra chapter 18 . 9/8/2008
Wow, I really had no pre-existing idea of how you might have decided to end this story, but this ending really IS perfect, isn't it? _

I really like teenage Cassie as a character! I didn't think the ending was too "Cassie-centric" at all. In fact, if she were to star in her own story, I'd certainly read it. _
Kuruk chapter 18 . 9/7/2008
:D

I think that was the perfect ending. I loved the fact that you told the last part of it from Cassie's point of view- I love this technique, adding a fresh POV you haven't heard from the whole story, I'm thinking of employing it in the novel-projects I'm undertaking- and wow, the wedding was a cross between expected and unexpected. But I loved the way you tied everything up, and sneaked in a little new romance hope in there, and gave Marlin and Celia, two people transformed into the RIGHT people for each other, the happy ending that they both deserved.

So, I've been saying this a lot, but another masterpiece added to your gallery, Scarlet. :) The whole thing was beautiful, believable, and resonated with lessons we should all learn.

Thank you for writing it. :D

Kuruk