Reviews for Frostbitten Flower
10joinfei chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
You write really well, I cant wait to see where this goes.
Ekoaleko chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
If this story were a hot guy I'd date it. xD

I love your portrayal of Marlin...reminds me of grumpy old Gray, actually. I love your conveying...thing...of emotion, as you like to call it. I can relate to everything. Literally. Every. Thing. The diary bit was so pretty, but it makes it seem impossible that Celia and Marlin would end up as lovers. Again, possibly.

Now I feel like guessing the ending...xD um, Celia and Marlin do it, and she gets...uh...double preggers? No wait, Celia has to have twins. EVERYONE has twins now. lol. Maybe Marlin has twins. Maybe Marlin is a twin. o.O Maybe Marlin's pregnant too and they share the pain and re-bond.

just maybe. xD love it so much.
RegretfulMemory chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
This is a really good story so far!

The charactors personalities are good, too, which I can't seem to do when I write a story in a two-person perspective.

Good work!
Breadaknee chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Marlin is such an angry person.

You write him very well, Scarlet!

I really, really want to know how Jack died.

This story is so sad, but oh so good as well.
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Marlin, Marlin, Marlin... I sense a lot of things coming. Wait, I already said this before.

Le sigh~ I can just imagine it. He finally tells her he loves her, but she still loves Jack and... Oh! The child! The child! How will this all go down, but I still think there's more than meets the eye...(Threshold did that to me _) By the way, is it a boy or a girl?

Cheese cake for you! I look forword to your next update! Suki Deshou~!
The Laughing Libra chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Sometimes I worry about you, Scarlet, because you write poignant heartbreak far too well. _~

Words can't capture how well I think you write. I'm further impressed with each new chapter you submit. You're so awesome! _
Dancing Raindrop chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Wow... That was so intensely AWESOME! I have never felt more in touch with a character other than in my own story... Wow... Keep it going!
Kountry101 chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
Ah! Why did he have to die!

-sighs- Ah well.

I hope that things get much better for her.
Kuruk chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
Hey, Scarlet! Sorry I didn't review for the first chapter... I've been SO busy lately... -_-

This is great so far. I love it and I love the way this is playing out. I feel so bad for Celia; pregnant and without her husband... all alone. Like always you describe the feelings so well. It's awesome, and I can't wait for you to update :D

See you on ESK!

~Kuruk
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
No! The angst! Muffy, help her with your southern-ness! (Yes, I imagine Muffy with a deep southern accent)

Okay, now that it's been cleared who died, sadness fills me. I wonder, will there be more to this Jack as the last one?

Great job~! *hug* Marlin... How will this go...? See you next update~!
Brandersnatch chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
x_o; I feel bad for Celia. Pregnant, lonely, and trying to manage a farm. x x;; I have a few ideas about exactly what happened to Jack, but alas I am not entirely sure just yet.

Anyways, I'm anxious for the next chapter now so update soon. xD
Ekoaleko chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
I'm not saying it was bad-hell no, far from that-but this story kicks Drowning in the Tide's ass already. You suck, Scarlet. I hate you and you suck. Because you're so good, you know? ...Of course you don't. I make no sense. xD

I love your transitions, your dialogues, and your characterization. They really stand out...Celia especially, obviously. You did a great job with Muffy too...though I cringe every time she says one of those pet names. Honey. Ugh. Don't mind me, just a pet peeve. xD

awesome job. seriously.
Breadaknee chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
:( So...sad.

But such wonderful writing!

So it's more clear that Jack has died. I wonder what from?
Breadaknee chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh, how sad. Tears actually welled up into my orbs of vision. Really, they did. But, I'm confused as to who died? Celia's son, or husband? I'm sure you'll let us know in the next chapter. But, anyway, this caught my undivided attention, and it's only the prologue. This is definately going into my favorites.
The Laughing Libra chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Ooh, what an intriguing beginning; I'm completely drawn into the world of the story already! I can't wait for more! _
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »