Reviews for Frostbitten Flower
Wispa chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This is really good so far. I like your writing style-it's not overly descriptive but its not completely flat, either. I'm looking forward to chapter two. :-)
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Ugh.

SCREW YOU to the bitches who beat me to reviewing.

That was so, so pretty. I love the "everything is beautiful and now it's now it's all ugly" metaphor you painted in my head. I love how he died. Celia's gonna end up falling for what, Marlin, right? Gah, I hate that bastard. xD You'll probably make me succumb to the couple too though.

Oh, and sorry for not reading this earlier...(wtf)...I was being lazy. xD good work. no, really good work.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
-sniff-...How sad...

Great writing though!
Brandersnatch chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Wow. Amazing, seriously. xD I can't help but wonder which one died though. o_O; Jack or their child... I as well read a review before mine that left me wondering which one it was. x_o; ER, Update soon. ]
HmGirly chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Scarlet,

I love it. I really do. But I have a question because my little brain has trouble comprehending;

Was it her husband that died? Or her kid? I was certain it was her husband but I read a review before mine, and... nyeh.

Perhaps it was both? Either way, the poor girl.

CeliaxMarlin! I love Marlin! E!

I'll be keeping an eye on this xD
BrokenAria chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Seriously,

this story proves exactly why you are my favorite Harvest Moon writer.

I loved how you used so many metaphors it was beautiful and depressing at the same time.

I feel that this is the next great story in the making

;)
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Scarlet... You have hooked me! With just one chapter, I'm your fangirl! And not you typical I'm-gonna-kidnapped-you fangirl, the -scream-everytime-you-update kind.

This looks so good! More! I wonder, what happened to her kid? Hmm...

Now I want to read DitT, expect a review from me! Cookies and milk for you!
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12