Reviews for Frostbitten Flower
Mage the Observer chapter 16 . 8/20/2008
And so, the healing begins. A truly touching chapter, Scarlet, and one most worthy of the best active HM writer on FFnet.
Midnight Shine chapter 15 . 8/11/2008
I like this story a lot so far.

Hmm... so Marlin's feeling sad-ish, and he doesn't like the way Celia is acting now right? I think I'll have to re-read some of the chapters as a recap. :)

Now I wonder... is this story going to sway from a Marlin x Celia to something else? Hm...
Kuruk chapter 15 . 8/11/2008
Okay. This was really good, and is it a bit premature to say that I like Mufflin (my name for Muffy/Marlin :D)? I don't know anymore, because you have this talent for weaving things so intricately and yet still with the enough amount of ambiguity that I have no idea where you'll take the story the next chapter, so it keeps me on the edge of my seat. :D So as of now I don't know if Marlin/Celia is salvageable or if the story will go in a totally new direction...

Well, this chapter was, as usual, excellent. Glad you're back and I can't wait for an update.

See you on ESK!

Kuruk
Scarlet Snidget chapter 15 . 8/11/2008
Okay, so I pity Celia... very little. This chapter, I feel the most satisfaction that Marlin finally gives her a taste of her own medicine. But I pity Marlin, too, because it's so obvious that he's aching for her. This chapter was so good! I think you also used more description than usual... fabulous stuff. I can't wait for more. :)
Tallis-chan chapter 14 . 8/2/2008
Aw... Celia.. it's so sad. You really are an amazing writer, because I'm totally right with both Celia and Marlin at the same time. All the hurt, I can feel it.

Just wanted you to know that you are doing a really great job on this.
Midnight Shine chapter 14 . 7/30/2008
Aww... poor Celia! She's so sad, so broken inside...

Anyway though, nice chapter!

I will be waiting for the next update... :)
fleeing-arrow chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
Ok. Now that i've finally finished the stuff youve written, i get to beg you to update soon. yea, it was that great. anywayz, im going to bed now as it's 1am. Keep up the superb writing.

-F-A- aka Tal-kun
fleeing-arrow chapter 12 . 7/27/2008
Wow i dont see celia as the type of peron to use somebody, even if its for cassie's own well being. anyway, i cant wait to read more now, this story just get more emotional by the second.

Tal-kun -F-A-
fleeing-arrow chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
LOL XD A spear hurling grandma? thats just hystarical. I couldn't stop how'd yoou come up with that?lol -F-A- aka Tal-kun
fleeing-arrow chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
What do u mean! that was a wonderful chapter! You fill the words with joy and sorrow and floods of emotions. it makes it seem real, like your excperiancing the things from the charcters minds and their eyes! that last sentance just gave me an idea for a story, really!xD

see, your writing is insperational as well. anyways, to the next chapter i go!lol -F-A- aka Tal-kun
fleeing-arrow chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
You writing amazes me! your so discriptive and creative, you make every thing you write come to life! it makes my writing seem silly and childish, lol. anyway, i think you would make a great author. keep up the supurb work, -F-A- aka Tal-kun
fleeing-arrow chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
aw :( it's so sad, yet i want to read more. It earns a fav.

-F-A- aka Tal-kun
Ekoaleko chapter 14 . 7/20/2008
You know, it's kind of annoying reviewing for this, honest. Because I'm always overwhelmed by all the sadness and annoyance and joy you've portrayed, and I'm always feeling the same rush of artificially-created emotion, and then it's like...okay...how the hell am I supposed to explain that? Because it sounds pretty dorky as is. And no matter what, I cannot stray from the words 'I love.' Pretty dumb.

BUT, I love it. I really, truly do. I love how Marlin was barely mentioned in this chapter. It's like, I'm reading from Celia's POV, and then I'm like, wow, Marlin is such a bastard. And then I read the next chapter and I'm like...oh, is that why? Wow, Celia's such a biatch. xD

Oh, I just wrote the corniest sentence ever, but I deleted it. Thank god for my (however distant) conscience. xD
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 14 . 7/19/2008
Y'know, I actually thought I wouldn't get to review this, 'cause I was typing in something wrong on the login screen, but here I am!

Okay, this is my favorite chapter so far, just because I love Muffy's speach, that's going in my notebook so I can pull it out on someone, I'll give you credit, of course. _ She's perfect... the way she acted, I could feel that ice cold anger in the words, heck, she rather scared me. XD

Celia seems to be lost, she's torn about, and now that Marlin's figured it out, how is she gonna get out of this? Vesta seems like the only one who still doesn't get it.

Y'know, I actually half-expected Muffy to steal Cassie? XD

Anyway, another good chapter that made my crappy day better, but that's for another time. And...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! -found out from Kuruk- _ See you
kelley28 chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
As I am reading this story and the comments, I am still having a hard time feeling sorry for Marlin. I know people can change their minds and themselves, but he was the one who flat out said he wouldn't marry her. Does he even remember that? He had his chance and he blew it. He can't suddenly change his mind and expect that she would be waiting around. Of course she was going to fall in love with someone else! And unless she can read his mind, or he said soemthing to her, how would she know how he felt? I don't think that she should use him as substitute father, however. Everyone is going to get hurt in the long run. She's confused right now, and should think about this some more. I wonder how things would turn out if they just sat down and talked about everything.

Great story! I hope everything ends up great for both of them in the end.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »