Reviews for I think I like you
Cinderpaw11 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
well never mind, it was at the bottom of the page xD
Cinderpaw11 chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
Wheres that song from? Ps: I remember reading this story aLONG time ago..
Duckie's P.O.V chapter 9 . 11/19/2008
Now, I'm not one to lie, or even white lie. So I mean it when I say I honestly think this is the absolute, single best fan fiction I have ever read. The charecters are very life-like, with differing personalities. Rather than the same person, different gender.

Your eviroments are well put together to where they get the reader in the mood you want them to be in everytime. Perfect example: The night where Pashmina attempts her murder. The rain, the song, it all created an eerie and dark eviroment which sends chills up my spine no matter how many times I read it.

Finally, the story really sways my mind a lot. Going from 'what a nice day' to 'aw, that's cute', then to 'holy crap, Pash is INSANE' to 'wow, Pash is beautiful'. It almost made me fall in love with Pash when she was dancing in fron of Panda. It almost felt like I WAS Panda, that I could make up my mind who I truely was sided with. Very nice touch.

In conclusion, I have to say this is the best story I've read. Not only in this section, but it's better than most of the stories on the whole site of . It seems like you really put your heart into this story and made it to please the reader, and didn't write just to pass the time. Where most stories try to make me cry it comes out as forced. While I didn't cry reading this fiction, I definatly came close many times.

My only complain is that with talent like this, you shouldn't be writing fanfiction, you should write a book. Awesome job, invader Bijou. 9.9/10 (Because no fanfiction is perfect, I just couldn't find the flaws...except for the fact the keyboard obviously wasn't being a team player when you wrote this. :P)

~Duckie's P.O.V
momo-chan12penname chapter 9 . 3/16/2008
Yes a happy ending aww! The ending was unexpected but I was very happy with it. I was surprised that Panda kissed Pashmina again! I don't really know why he did that. I was shocked that Dexter liked Sandy before O.O I'm so glad that Pashmina and Dexter are together yay! Aw and Panda and Sandy are nice together too. I liked how it turned out, good work! Cya then
momo-chan12penname chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
AH! Pashmina seriously went insane-to the asylum! Why is she doing that? I'm offically scared of Pashmina O.O I know she loves Panda, but that was going too far, would she really try to kill Sandy? I hope Pashmina finds someone else who loves her like Dexter, I want her to be happy again. But I feel kind of mad at Panda too-he was with Pashmina while Sandy was gone, dosen't he even feel guilty? Will he tell her? What will happen next? Great work!
momo-chan12penname chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
NOO! What is Pashmina doing? Oh no, is she trying to break up Sandy and Panda? Ahh, and Panda has a crush on her while hes with sandy? How could he do that to her? Panda's turning into a second Stan-NOO! Poor Sandy, this will hurt her alot if she finds out. I was surprised to see that Dexter was upset to see Sandy with Panda. What will happen? Will Sandy find out? Must read more xD Cya!
momo-chan12penname chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
The drama continues yay xD Aw, poor Pashmina she's going through a really hard time, she feels alone and the person she loves rejected her. I think she wants to be with Panda, as his love and not as his friend. Gasp! Sandy is with Panda now? Oh, I'm glad that Maxwell took it okay and that he still wants to be friends with Sandy xD yes! I really hope that Pashmina will find her happy ending, even if its not with Panda. Cya next time, great work!
Momo-chan12penname chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
Aww..how sad. Poor Pashmina, I feel bad for her now. She really likes Panda but after all thats happened she lost him. Aw, Sandy and Panda would be a cute couple but it looks like Sandy is trying to get rid of her feelings for Panda. Whats going to happen now? I need to know! Good work and I'm enjoying the story. Cya next chap
Momo-chan12penname chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Ahh, Pashmina went psycho! Get the straitjcket lol, just kidding! Woah, love really does make you do crazy things O.O Oh, it looks like Sandy is trying to get over her feelings for Panda and stay with Maxwell, but will she be able to get over it? I think Pashmina does have really deep feelings for Panda, but how does Panda feel? He must feel really torn over this whole thing x_x What will happen next? To the next chapter
Momo-chan12penname chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
NO! Oh no, poor Sandy! I felt so bad for her. I think Pashmina was overreacting but I think she thought that only because she likes Panda so much. Aww, I feel even worse for Maxwell, he had feelings for her and it must hurt to see Sandy with someone else. I wonder if they were a couple? No, I was surprised to see that Pashmina banned Sandy from the club-she can't do that! What are they going to do? I hope Panda's going to fix everything Oh, I wonder where Dexter and Howdy are? If they find out Pashmina likes Panda, Panda's doomed O.O Cya next chap!
Momo-chan12penname chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
I like this story, its cute! X3 Naw, I loved it when Panda and Sandy were together in the closet, they would be a sweet couple. Pashmina seemed really sad though, poor girl. Lol Panda has no idea whats going on xD e, I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
Momo-chan12penname chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Hi! Naww, that was so cute xD I adore Panda and I'm so glad that he was getting attention from the girls. Ooh and I wonder which girl Panda will pick! I can't wait to see what happens next, good job so far! Cya next chapter