Reviews for Proximity
bb-4ever chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
sweet fic love the toilet paper tantrum. look forward to more from you
Bones62442fbi-rlh chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I liked this a lot! Very well written. I also like how this is different in that Booth says he doesn't know all the answers. It's a nice change from him being the relationship-expert.
TheLifeILive chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
It definitely didn't disappoint. And as enjoyable as the long, complex stories are the short, sweet ones are necessary as well.

Loved Booth's lame attempt to throw her off at the beginning. Should've known better:)

"..he thought, not without a touch of pride, how good Brennan was at so many things." I love the idea that Booth takes so much pride in Brennan's many accomplishments. I think one of my favourite moments was in the episode about Amy Cullen when they were talking to the surgeon and Brennan mentioned that she was a Doctor. The look of pride on Booth's face made me grin.

"Why? Do you not think of me as your friend?" I felt for Booth in that moment when he was worried that Brennan didn't consider him a friend.

That was great, when he called her out on liking the fact that he has a nickname for her.

"Only you would go from attacking someone with toilet paper to kissing them," LOL, very true. But she's only do it to him:)

"..what she noted with silent amusement was nearly a shy smile." That's pretty darn adorable.

That was amazing!

annpa chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Thanks for writing this! It was a great continuation to the first chapter.
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
that was good
notmagnificent chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Aw! That was so cute. I love how you make fluff so...readable. ;)
jenjenpeace92 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
NO! dont stop! more please, pretty please? With Booth on top?
Cheese1 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
loved it, as always. Funny and sweet
mumrulz chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Wow!...another blast from the past...of course I had to go back & re-read the first chapter to refresh the old memory, as always. :-)

**We don't always get happy endings - in life **

...this is exactly why I like happy endings in my fics...escapism from a world that can't always promise happy endings.

I could just picture this whole scenario as an episode...hear it all in my head...they remained in character.

**"To be honest," Brennan replied, her eyes a little uncertain as they met his, "I'm not sure what to think anymore."

"You've gotta help me out here, Bones," he said, slowly, hopeful but still uncertain, "I don't know what that means."

...gotta laugh at Booth using Brennan's well worn phrase. :-)

...& they continue to travel down the "Denial" River...the argiung over the Christmas tree...the mistletoe kiss...Booth's nickame for many buttons pushed. LOL.

A tie grabbing kiss is just as effective as a well placed punch to the did stop him talking...but it also got THEM talking. I liked how it was Brennan who initiated the kiss as well as bringing up the question as to what it was that was happening between them.

**"I think maybe we're just continuing on down a path we set off on a long time ago."

"I'm not very good at relationships," "I'm not even sure I want one."

"I hate to break it to ya, Bones, but I think we're kinda already in one.

...perfect...this is exactly the way that I see a B&B relationship happening.

Another great fic from you. :-):-):-)
Ree2104 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I really liked that! It was sweet and very very funny! Sometimes a short story like this one is just as satisfying as the multichapters we read so often. You did a great job!
LoT56 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I would like to hear that conversation. So you should continue this fic. please.
Zephyr chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
I enjoyed this very much. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy. And I never got distracted by anything that felt out of character as I read it - yay! Thanks :)
owlsareahoot chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
I loved this story. I could imagine it almost happening like this. Well written, amusing and well just fabulous. Great job - an awesone little fic.
PurpleKlainer chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
lol it took u awhile 2 finish it but u did a good job :P
11nivea342 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
oh, i love it. i just just just love it. you are the best. :) this made my night so i thank you! :)
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »