Reviews for Proximity
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Hi there,

Oh very nice...love how Bones storms past him and goes to the ladies where she thinks he will not follow...but he does...love how she is so emotional and how he thinks that she has PMS...He is in trouble now...he followed her to the ladies and now he is going to have to explain himself...

Gun sounds just about right...

Ger
BxBforever chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Continue Please!
magialuna chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I was sorry to see the "not sure if I'll finish" at the end! I was loving the back and forth banter and the idea of Bones and Booth finally reaching an epiphany in the women's bathroom is kind of funny... I'd love to see this go somewhere, it's really fun reading. - Clare
CarineM chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I want you to continue, I need you to continue: it's so funny
FallenForBnB chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
You should absolutely continue this. Yup. Without a doubt. Yup. Face it I'm right. Please. :)
saragillie chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
That second to last line just demands another chapter. And I found the whole thing highly amusing. Thanks for adding a smile to my morning.
CarrieUnderwood25 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
you HAVE to continue!

I'm IN LOVE!

lmao the toilet paper thing was so funny
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Y DONT U CONTINUE! its amazing! and it was just getting good...:(

love it so far!
abbylou chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
yes continue, continue...don't stop. I want to know what will happen, what they goin' to say...please!
Habita chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Are you kidding? My God, *please*, you have to continue it! I remember reading the drabble and telling you that it deserved a continuation. And now Im telling you that *this* deserves a continuation, too ;-)

It was so incredibly fun! I had a great time reading! And the plot is just so cute! Its the kind of fic that puts a smile on your face all day long :-)

Favs:

"Well, except for the rapidly increasing speed of her footsteps" I loved this! I dont know why, but it made me laugh!

"Now the bathroom door was laughing at him." Your Booths POV is SO funny!

"I can’t spend all day in the women’s bathroom, even if it is way nicer than the men’s" Again, I love the way you write Booth :-) He sounds just like him.

"Booth automatically moved in and grasped Brennan's shoulders, feeling the worry tumble over into panic." So sweet the way he cared about her! And you wrote it beautifully, I really loved that moment.

"He hadn’t let Zack run off to another war zone" LOL

"the instinct for self-preservation forced Booth back a couple inches" LOL, it was hilarious!

"are you... I mean, do you have...PMS?" LOL over and over again! LOVE your Booth! :-)

"Maybe her having a gun wouldn’t have been so bad after all." I loved it! Fabulous end for the chapter but I would really like to read a continuation! :-) I hope inspiration helps ;-)

Thank you very much for sharing!
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I really enjoyed this! You always write the B/B characters so true to form. I can always picture exactly how your scenarios are played out. Please continue... I'd love to find out what happens next. Please, please, please? :)
klmsign99 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I honestly thought it was ooc for Bones, (I don't see her crying in the bathroom over booth) but I absolutely loved it nonetheless. I actually laughed out loud when Booth brought up PMS and knew it was a horrible male mistake. I also liked the little asides about going to church.
mrs. huntzberger chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Hey! So I don't know whether you've decided to continue this or not (I just read it), but I'd love to read THAT conversation. ;) Loved the flying rolls of toilet paper!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
You should continue this. Also, if brennan's pissed off with Booth what would giving her a gun do. It would just make her capable of hurting him? (confused look on face) :)

keep on typing

* hannah *
bea.tricks chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
"Not sure whether I'll continue this or not."

what? are you serious? you would leave us hanging like that? i want to hear more about how booth smells and what he will admit to and how brennan's moods will change like the colors on a mood ring.

would it really be that difficult to draw it out just a little bit? maybe give us a little conclusion? pretty please? *charm smile*
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »