Reviews for Proximity
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
The beginning of this one sounds really great. I want to read more! Pretty please. I hope you continue soon, that would be so great.

Greets. Hugs.
Scriptor of Lacuna chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Sure as hepple better continue! This is too good to stop now. I love the part where Brennan realizes that her and Booth's closeness is similar to that of Angela and Hodgins. I thought that was very well written. Please, please, please continue.

Cheers. :D
Sassenach21 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
please do! (continue the story, that is)
Logans chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
oh for the love of god continue please!
PokerPrincess7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
you have to continue because B and B have NOT hooked up yet! and since it isn't happening in the show, we must live vicariously through your stories :)
GorgeousGummyBear chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
haha that was marvelous! definitely continue!
Meleigha chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Please continue. Lovin' it! :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
WONDERFUL... CONTINUEE, CONTINUE, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

great chap, I would love Booth's responsee... update please...

HawkAngel
mumrulz chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Hey, you don't get to drag us in here under false pretences. I didn't see the word 'complete' written at the top, so I came in here fully expecting to read a multi-chapter, well a few anyway!(not all at once of course).LOL Don't spoil it by making it a one shot & leaving it there.:-).

This FIRST chapter is a great start. Loved how Booth followed her into the Ladies room, where she thought she was safe. I really NEED to hear Brennan fully explain why she was so upset with him & I really NEED to find out what Booth's reaction & explanation will be...& if they make it out of the Ladies room before someone (most likely Angela comes in).

So you HAVE to continue it...please!:-):-):-)
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Why wouldn't you? It's great! I loved the ficlet and always wondered how it would play out. Whether you do or not, I do love how angry Brennan gets at him and whether you continue or not doesn't change the fact that this fic is awesome!

Great job

Leah
DaLiza chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Love Booth following her into the bathroom and Brennan throwing toilet paper rolls at him. Definitely continue!
Chicklit chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
You absolutely must continue this conversation! Although, in the interest of turnabout it would serve Brennan right if he avoided her and then at some point she had to track him down in the men's room. ;)
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8