Reviews for BROKEN DREAMS AND RETRIBUTION
YamiKitsune67 chapter 18 . 2/16
Hey so I know you don't have a beta but did you plan on continuing it? Despite your errors, I can see you worked hard on this fic. I look forward to reading more if you decide to continue it.
Nyree Lydia chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Ok definitely loving, but (there's always a but) do you have a beta? Because sometimes u have spelling mistakes and the use of wrong wording but besides that, cause I'm not really that picky with grammar this is pretty decent and I'm loving it. Great job.
michumichu79 chapter 18 . 8/15/2015
WOWW ES UNA LASTIMA GRANDE QUE LEVES TANTO TIEMPO SIN ACTUALIZAR ES UNA HISTORIA MACNIFICA TIENE DE TODO ERES UN BUEN ESCRITOR.
Eumenida chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
i love the story ... plz update it ... plz plz plz ... don't leave it like this ... can't wait for the next chapter... thank you
Uchiha Natsumi chapter 18 . 5/11/2015
ya quiero que comiencen los exámenes chunnin para saber lo que Sasuke ara cuando vea a sus hijos todos crecidos y espero que Naruto pronto tenga hijos con Itachi
Titania1796 chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
actualiza pronto quieres
mirian chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
actualiza pronto llevas años me gusta mucho el fanfic
kissrose36 chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
next chapter please
KagomeGirl021 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Oh i do hope you will finish this soon! it's been over 5 years since the last update. PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! I really wish to know what happens next and if naruto will have any more children soon with itachi. Keep up the good work.
NightFury101 chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
NOOOOOO! you didn't finish! I sad now, please finish
crb819 chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
i really like it when will the next one be out
hotmama26 chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
love the story I can't wait for more chapter. please updated thank you
Miss Naru-chan chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
This story is so amazing please write more chapters for this story and your other story CRIMSON REGRET these have been the best two story's I've read in ages (and anyone reading this review you should go read the other story if you haven't it just as good as this one) so please update it
TINA chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
please update, this story is fantastic!
Lydie chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
j'aime vraiment cette fics, en attendant la suite avec impatience
Sasuke, Sakura et Kakashi vont souffrir et se sera bien fait pour eux, ils meritent ce qui leur arrive