Reviews for Bite Me
ZexSoul chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Love it. Really Love IT!
xoxoxoxoxoxox chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wow, uh, that was HOT. *blushes* Ahem.

One thing that keeps bugging me, how on Earth did Akira and Hikaru avoid getting caught? I mean, sure everyone went to lunch, but there could've been someone, like those people who supervise the matches and stuff...right? Well I don't really care, but just have to comment on that, haha.

Great work! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Haha cute!
mamita chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hello, I love your fic, mostly because I love Hikaru is so cute and so uke, I do not know how some see it differently, I but that of TouyaxHikaru, I love when Touya dominates Hikaru, I hope you put action including two , I hope they do more fics, is well, thank you and kisses.
RiaLuvsYou chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Loved it, and i was so inspired, i went out and bought a "bite me" t . Just an fyi, church people dont apreciate it when you wear it .
namelessxsoul chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I kinda wouldve expected Hikaru to be the seme instead of Akira. I havent read an m rated hikaru no go story before, so i was surprised. Wait...since Akira did that without asking Hikaru if he wanted to, does that mean rape? Hahaha. Its a cool .

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
mu149 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oooohhh... I bet Hikaru was yummy... *evil grin*
Rokuko Kaminari Blaze chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh My God. YES! I always knew Akira was kinky! YES! *happydance* & *fangirlsqueal*
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
this was realy good
EterPuralis chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Lemon? No no, my friend, this is way past lemon xD Ah, what a crack smut fic!
MrsMailJeevas chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I loved this fanfiction and this is coming from someone that normally just writes and not read. I was slightly reluctant to read it because it didn't have that many reviews but I loved it. 3 I dislike it when excellent writers obtain less reviews and people who, well frankly, couldn't write to save their lives have plenty [reviews]. No matter, I truly enjoyed this and I believe it to be elegantly written.

Mrs Jeevas
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Ahahaha. Just because of a shirt. xD Very interesting and hot. ;)

Akira on top hot. XD Though I like Hikaru being seme too. . .
Driinex Laneir chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
...

...

..Ne?

Sorry, my brain died for a second and thought it was in heaven!

That was amazing! I loved it!
Sacryde chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was...fantastic. I loved it. So much that I had to create an account just to tell you. I loved the way that it didn't go into too much detail about the previous relationship between the two beforehand, and instead let the reader use their imagination. Not to mention, it was just flat-out HOT. Haha, fabulous job, dear. D
KnifeGoesDown chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Heh. Love it. And it's not too farfetched either because the way I see it, if Touya wants something, he gets it!