Reviews for Bite Me
Snow chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
OH MY GOD! This story is hilarious and arousingly hot & sexy at the same time xD! Damn! Hikaru is one adorable uke while touya's really so friggin hot .! You should write more of this story! I approve ;)!
Kat-Sakura chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Lol! Poor confused Hikaru!
ZexSoul chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Love it. Really Love IT!
xoxoxoxoxoxox chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wow, uh, that was HOT. *blushes* Ahem.

One thing that keeps bugging me, how on Earth did Akira and Hikaru avoid getting caught? I mean, sure everyone went to lunch, but there could've been someone, like those people who supervise the matches and stuff...right? Well I don't really care, but just have to comment on that, haha.

Great work! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Haha cute!
mamita chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hello, I love your fic, mostly because I love Hikaru is so cute and so uke, I do not know how some see it differently, I but that of TouyaxHikaru, I love when Touya dominates Hikaru, I hope you put action including two , I hope they do more fics, is well, thank you and kisses.
RiaLuvsYou124 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Loved it, and i was so inspired, i went out and bought a "bite me" t . Just an fyi, church people dont apreciate it when you wear it .
namelessxsoul chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I kinda wouldve expected Hikaru to be the seme instead of Akira. I havent read an m rated hikaru no go story before, so i was surprised. Wait...since Akira did that without asking Hikaru if he wanted to, does that mean rape? Hahaha. Its a cool .

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
mu149 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oooohhh... I bet Hikaru was yummy... *evil grin*
Rokuko Kaminari Blaze chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh My God. YES! I always knew Akira was kinky! YES! *happydance* & *fangirlsqueal*
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
this was realy good
EterPuralis chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Lemon? No no, my friend, this is way past lemon xD Ah, what a crack smut fic!
MrsMailJeevas chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I loved this fanfiction and this is coming from someone that normally just writes and not read. I was slightly reluctant to read it because it didn't have that many reviews but I loved it. 3 I dislike it when excellent writers obtain less reviews and people who, well frankly, couldn't write to save their lives have plenty [reviews]. No matter, I truly enjoyed this and I believe it to be elegantly written.

~Mrs Jeevas
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Ahahaha. Just because of a shirt. xD Very interesting and hot. ;)

Akira on top hot. XD Though I like Hikaru being seme too. . .
Driinex Laneir chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
...

...

..Ne?

Sorry, my brain died for a second and thought it was in heaven!

That was amazing! I loved it!