Reviews for The Way Things Happened, Honestly.
livingINmyDAYDREAMS chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I love this story! It's beautiful! The figurative language is perfect. All the scenes are described perfectly. Even both girl and boy points of views fit how a boy and girl would think. Where as most people only write from a boy or girl point of view and make the male think like a female or the female think like a male. (I don't know if that makes sense to others, but it makes sense to me.) In any case this is a very beautiful story and I'm so glad that I read it. It was funny, charming, sweet, adorable, everything a good romance needs. I loved it. I don't think anything I say can give it the justice it deserves. You are an excellent writer.
sol badguy chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
you have a great way of getting me into the story.

keep it up and please finish this story!

puasluoma chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
It is one of the best stories I've ever read. I think that you described everything a lot so I got lost a few times lol. Congrats.
miaow227 chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Hey this is cool can u pls carry on with it
Sorcha2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
You are truly, without question, the grand master of description. You’ve brought a blast of fresh air in what leans to be a stale and repetitive couple/genre. There are emotions in your words as well as grime and stains that give it so much life and color. I’m sad that you’ve put this fandom on hiatus, but whatever you write is superb, so the best of luck to you.

-Pretty Eyes
Grlufear chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
I was planning on reading all of the stories in this series and then reviewing but I can't help it, I just have to say how great this story is. Strrangely enough I don't really like Digimon fanfic that much, usually that is. This really spoke to me though because it's so realistic and not limited to the Digimon fandom. Instead I see the story relating to anyone, a tale about freindship and when it turns into more. I love the poetic flow of the words, I could imagine myself thinking all of the things TK and Kari do.

Well I'm just going to quit while I'm ahead, suffice to say this story was really great. I wish I could explain why I thought it was so wonderful but I don't seem to be able to. Anyway keep up the good work.
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
wow! This is an extreamly descriptive and well written story! It describes everything perfectly..It was defenitaly worth the time it took to read it! Please either continue or write some more stories!
sayinjinj7 chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
GREAT! i love it! this story is incredable! i'm adding it to my favorites list.
Boombubble chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Needless to say, but your discription regarding everything is remarkable. I espeically liked the way you described TK and Kari's emotions, not just leaving it at they were feeling 'tense' or 'afraid'. I love the ending too, sweet and innocent, yet condeming at the same time if you get caught. I'll admit I was almost lulled to sleep at the very beginning, but I'm glad I stuck with it. Nice story.
Angel of Hope1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
This is a great story! I like your take on their emotions and your portrayal of them is amazing. You have a true gift. I especially liked how you try and maintain their friendship above all else, something that I think gets lost too often. I've read the three stories in this arc, are there going to be more? Hope so.
Jenna D chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Wow. Man. That was sweet. I love this. You seriously kick ass, you know that? Beautiful. ~J~
Cracker chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
really Great Story! :)
Ota chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
uh...WOW. good thing there is a sequel.
Gabrielle Alan chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
that was wow amazing *claps* adds to faves then goes to check out your other stories
Josh the Critic chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
I must say that this story has truly amazed me. You're writing style is uncanny and very proffesional. The settings of this story seemed a little off kilter, but that can easily be overlooked. Also,rather than saying "TK POV" you might want to put a

space between the switches and let the reader try to figure out who's POV it is. Yet it is probably easier for readers to understand the way you've done it. You did a very good job of making this romance not-to-sappy, way to go! One last thing, you may want

to check my author profile if you don't know who I am. I am very hard to impress, and you've done it.