Reviews for In These Stones Horizons Sing
bailey1ak chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
Sad to see I'm caught up... but great story, glad to have read what is here. Love the interactions between Torchwood and SGA. McKay being on the scene should be fun.
bailey1ak chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
Lots of action in this chapter. Love seeing the teams working together and of course Ronon's gun is always everyone's envy. :)
bailey1ak chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Very well done. Like the wariness of Jacks team, and the usual "all in a days work" attitude of Sheppard.
bailey1ak chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Great chapter... loved all the action and was intrigued that the replicators know the Atlantis party's names. I'm really looking forward to seeing these two teams working together.
bailey1ak chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Didn't think the chapter was boring at all. :) Love seeing people's reaction to Shep and the big guy.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Love the take on the arm turning to a sword... another replicator on Earth is such a great idea. Looking forward to seeing the interactions between Torchwood and Lorne. :)
Red Leader chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
nice crossover. Please update soon.
Sachita chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
Oh no! You killed poor Evan's brother. Was it really real? And that chapter wasn't bad written at all! However, a teeny suggestion of mine: you could use these lines they have in the doc manager or leave more space between the different parts (lorne's / ianto's part or Sheppard's part). Just a minor suggestion though(

Well-done & keep up the good work :D

Sachita
ObserveEverythingAdmireNothing chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
I really liked the ending it wasn't 'crappy' in any prospect. I'm feeling really sorry for Evan and Ianto right now. I'm hoping Evan didn't give the real information *gulp*. I'm going to be looking forward to what you do in chapter 7.
NamarieGreenleaf chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
this is wonderful! please continue and add another chapter soon!
ObserveEverythingAdmireNothing chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I'm so glad that i stumbled on this story because you used one of my favourite characters from Stargate:Atlantis and you combined the two best T.V programmes in the world together. Brilliant work. I can't wait to read more.
Lizzieanne chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I like the start to the story. Lovely realistic interaction between Lorne and his brother. Also as the story unfolds I'm eager for more.
Apollo199199 chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!

I've never read a Torchwood and Stargate crossover! This is SO EXCITING! And you got Lorne in the center of it, which makes it that much more special for me! I LOVE LORNE! HE IS MY FAVORITE ON ATLANTIS!

Oh and I LOVE Torchwood and Jack Harkness!

This is so great!

now I wonder when will the Stargate people discover that Jack is Immortal and can't die? LOL now that would be a fun moment to witness!
LadyNiko chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
*laugh* It's me again, dear Liza, dear Liza... ;) And yes, I know al about the fingers having a mind of their own - I've seen it when I've gone back and looked at something & seen that I did the wretched your vs you're error. (Which is like nails on a chalkboard to me, so to see I did it - gah! :-p)

Ready for another round? Here we go:

#1: “He has been in and out consciousness many times.” - insert "of" after out, I think. Makes it flow a little smoother.

#2: As the two walked off, the only think Ianto could do was drift back into the darkness. - thing, not think.

#3: “I know what I’m doing Major.” One of those silly grammatical rules applies here, I believe - comma after doing. (English is so fubarred in its rules because it was a Germanic based language originally, shoved into the Latin rule base, as one friend told me. The melding so didn't happen here! :-p)

I think that's it... (Oh, and the author I mentioned before - Laurell K. Hamilton - she gets blog flogged almost *daily* on LJ. It's quite a read: community./lkh_lashouts/)
LadyNiko chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
I like this, I really do! :) And, hey, errors are understandable - I see a few, but nothing that's super awful. (Better than the constant comma abuse I see off of one "professional" crazy author on her blog!)

So, on to fixes! ;)

#1 - “I’m Lt. Col. John Sheppard. Apparently you’ve already met Major Lorne. An this is Ronon Dex.” - Add a d on to An here. (See, really easy and something a spell checker or grammar checker wouldn't tell you to fix... :-p) I think there's supposed to be a comma after apparently too, but don't quote me on that. I'm horrible about commas! ;)

#2 - Forcing open his eye’s Ianto winced in pain - No apostrophe here as that this is plural, not possessive. Also, I think a comma is needed after eyes.

#3 - “I know these type of injuries can be quite debilitating at times.” type should be types.

I think that's it for this chapter... I really like the combining of the two shows and I think you're doing a pretty good job getting the two sets of characters down right. :)