Reviews for Conflicting Ideals: A Forever Destined Vignette
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Geez, Padme, your family is complicated.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
every time i read one of ur stories it is like im reading them for the first time and my heart races when ani is trapped its great its like reading Harry Potter it never gets old! teehee cant wait for the next chap of ur latest Vig wat number are u on 25? 26? eh numbers...lol BYE!
Stunna21 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
great vignette and can't wait for the next one please update soon.
garnetred chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Excellent story. I am glad everything worked out with Riley and is now working with the good guys. Please write soon.
IloveAP chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Another great one , I'm looking forward to the second honeymoon.
IloveAP chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
Don't try to come between their love , you will always fail.
IloveAP chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Go after him Padme, you know what you are doing.
IloveAP chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Riley is a lot like Han Solo.
IloveAP chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Interesting start.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
Very nicely done Andrea. I think that salesman was about to CROAK when he found out that Anikan was Dooku's son! And Ben: Lay off the jokes. They don't cut it. Now, let the next vignette begin and soon!
superfragile chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
Great story! Can't wait until the next one!
sexystarwarslover chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
wow! what an ending! love it, beautiofully wrapped up nicely in the end and that sneak peek, into the next story, wow! love it, please post it now, i'm dying to read it
Kaptain Kristi chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
wonderful, as always! can't wait for the next one!

nitpick: if anakin and padme have been married ten years, then wouldn't that make luke and leia nine, instead of eleven?
Mo Angel chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
Andrea, I always look forward to your long little stories, because not only are you an amazing writer, but you have such a deep knowledge of these characters, that you literally bring them to life, at least in my mind. Thank you. Awaiting your next endeavor...
bahjcb chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
Oh, that was beautiful! I'm glad that Padme and her mother have seemed to reach an understanding. And, I'm glad that Anakin and Padme at least get most of their vacation without bad guys. :)

Great vignette! I can't wait for the next one!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »