Reviews for Matter of Time
DEATH2TakariSorato chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Idiot! It's because Sora the slut's with Matt, that she DOESN'T know anything about love! Sora's a whore who doesn't deserve the Crest of love. And she certainly doesn't know the meaning of it! Otherwise she would've been with Tai! The TRUE love! Death to Sorato!

Tai is much better at giving out love advice than Whora could ever HOPE to be! And why have you only got a story about how Kari and Whora get with people, when it's quite clear it's Mimi and Yolei that are the gorgeous ones?

Kari and Whora are so plain and annoying!

Man, why do people make Davis out to be stupid? He's not mean or anything! It's Kari that's the mean one! She spends most of 02 flirting around with Davis and TK, playing them off against each other, then in the end, she doesn't get either. And I'm glad! They're too good for the likes of her!

Davis has NOTHING to prove to slaggy Kari!

Davis was NEVER a jerk! I thought this was supposed to be a DAIKari! Not Takari!

I really wish I hadn't read this now! I HATE Takari and DESPISE Sorato! And you've put both in this! Damn you liars! Saying it's Daikari, then it's more Takari and more Davis bashing! DEATH 2 DAVIS BASHERS!

This was a Takari, not a Daikari! You also had the disgusting Sorato and some minor Davis bashing! I don't think i'll read anymore of your stories!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
It's very nice. I'm faving it.
Peg 'o Light chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
_ This was really good! It was believable, andsweet without being disgustingly sappy. If anyone flames because it's semi-Daikari, ignore them. If their flaming, their probably not particularly intelligent anyway _
Kaistaer chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Nice story Trekkie. It's me Kip. What's up? Anyways nice story. E-Mail me with some news!

Bye!

Kip
DeathBladeX chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
keep it going but make sure you keep it daikari DAIKARI 4ever
Skywkr666 chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Continue! I order you!
capriangel too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
awww, dusha, great story. i liked how you didn't bash tk because it was a daikari because some people tend to do that. well, anywayz, if you DO make a second part where everyone is getting paired off, i'll volunteer to be with tk since davis is with kari. hehehe! the coffee is getting to me. _ anywayz, later capriangel