Reviews for Reflected
kasssumi chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is really nice story! And awesome idea.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Amazing story, loved the gradual build up and Ron's initial confusion, it was so adorable!

:D
Retro Sunglasses chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This was amazing. The enchanted window was a fantastic idea, it made me feel cool because I have orange curtains in my room! :) Harry/Ron is hard to write without being a copycat, but I think you made it original and all yours. Again, well done. XOXO!
Mewlexii chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Haha " Like some sort of sexy, broomstick-straddling Christmas tree"...nice one!
WootYaoi chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I read this ages ago but I clearly fail at life and never reviewed for reasons now unknown to me.

This was amazing in every way. Honestly. I've read it about 3 times now (so I should really be giving you three reviews, if only FF would let me. Blah), and my feelings about it haven't changed. I absolutely loved the build up and the confusion between the reflection and reality. It was just... the whole thing was beautiful. Sorry for being crap with words - I do try, it just never comes out right. I wish I could type hand motions. It would make life that much easier XD

I have acquired an urge to stalk you.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I have been for a while.

Oops.

WY
Youngauthor27 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Another brilliant success; flawless dialogue and perfect imagery. I loved it!
SyntheticWinter chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This is probably one of the best stories i've read on !

Really it's great!

you should be proud.

_
Mrs Suzy Black chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
This was greta ) ad very sweet! Good job!
SiriusScruffy chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
That was cute. All I have to say really. I like Mrs Weasley's characterization in this, even though she wasn't ever in the story you still built her up.

*Faves*
Mr. Rainbows chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I loved it! You have amazing skill!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
wow. how lovely! very cute, and long too! in a good way i mean. i loved the scene behind the burrow, very funny way of saying "i love you." very cute. did i mention it was cute? because it was cute. and cute is good.
Free Sunlight chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Ron is not being a very brave Gryffindor. _

But he's cute, so all is forgiven.

Thanks for the fic, this is a rare couple.
kimidragon chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
oh bloody hell, i cried

thankyou...my whole chest hurt while reading parts of that.
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Godric, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your stories! I read, er, what's the title...? Ron's Really Bad Idea about five minutes ago, and I adored it. The reasons I didn't review it are all lost to me now...*waves hand vaguely* Anyway. You are an awesome writer. I love you!

Going off to read the rest of your delocious stuff

Raelin Lupin
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
words cannot express my love.

i am awed.