Reviews for The path to self discovery
litnerd chapter 13 . 6/15/2008
link please
francesb001 chapter 13 . 5/30/2008
is ure new account up?

x
Ride or Die chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Aw, this is cute! I always love these kind of E/B stories! :D But OME. You srsly had to make Jacob that guy in this story? Gah! It would have been better w/o him, I think XD He's just creating more problems. Grr. Anyway update again soon! :)
redredreglasses chapter 13 . 5/4/2008
hi, i looked up ordinarybella in the search for authors but it can't find anyone. i would love to continue reading your stories when you delete this account. have you created the new account yet?

redglasses
halojones chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
nice chappie-I like Edward sweating it out a little-that's good for a boy's character building!lol
halojones chapter 11 . 5/1/2008
yay, I'm glad jacob is in the story actually! Edward needs some healthy competition! He's got a bunch of dumb hoes he's made out with that Bella has to deal with!
halojones chapter 9 . 5/1/2008
This was a school dance for heavens sake. But everywhere you looked, people were practically fucking with clothes."

hahahahhahahahahhaha

And yay for Jacob for getting Bella's grind back on!lol
halojones chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
aw, I always love Bella makeovers! I'm such a big sucker...
halojones chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
nice chappie-like how there was a backstory there regarding Bella's actions that day. And I always love Alice...lol
designerchick85 chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
This is a really great story and I didn't think chapter 12 was that bad. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
somefarmgirl chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
YAY an update!...i know you updated on this chapter a long time ago...but hay I was gone. Does it make you feel better that I read it late last night when I got back? Any way I better go vote and read your next chapter. And review on your next chapter...lol
magicvamp chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
Sry, don't know how
Not ur ordinary woman 434 chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
what is going 2 happen 2 this story?

(no i don't know how 2 delete an account)
redredreglasses chapter 12 . 4/26/2008
Hi!:D Am enjoying your story!

Please update soon! :D

redglasses
ireadway2much chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
its great story can't wait to read more!