Reviews for Coversations with the Mirror
trilliumgt chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
this is really cute. "you attempt murder" sets TenTen's personality right off.
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
hmm...interesting...i was just wondering if there was going to be any conversation with anyone else apart from the..wait for it...MIRROR! lol. okay, this is interesting.

ew, neji got betrothed?

well, i suppose it IS the hyuuga tradition and cr*ap...soo i guess it makes sense...

but, FIX IT! :)

update soon!
serenitatis417 chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
Hehh, not bad.

At first I thought that 'woman' was Sakura, but it didn't make much sense so I realised it was just an annoying someone.

It was really effective how the monolugue was a personal debate, thus showing her confusion and anxiety. The information was shown through without it being too obvious, and that was really engaging too.

Good job, I hope you update soon!
The Sound Of Thunder chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
Ohh, I like it :)

Please update soon :)
TheAlieVee chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
omg! i love it! i want more! i crave it (and it's only the 2nd chapter)! who is neji's betrothed? i need to know! please hurry and update soon!
animefreakoO chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
personally, I feel bad for tenten. if it were me in her place, I'd be screaming and such.

anyway, I like where this is going so far.

a happy ending? hmm...well personally for a story like this, maybe you should leave it as a depressing one.

we all know in the end that tenten & neji might not end up together, so why get our hopes up with another happy ending?

I'm not saying your story or ending choice is wrong in a way, if you thought I was, then I sincerely apologize.

its just that sometimes in life, you dont always get what you want and we just all need a reality check once in a while.

anyway, great story, update soon ;]
serenitatis417 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
It's quite rare for fics to be in second person, but you've done a marvellous job. Her confusion and denial really did show, and it was really fun[ny] to read.

Good job, and I hope you update this soon!
xxFraise chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
i like it
dreaming freak chapter 1 . 3/6/2008

well im not sure if i talk to myself in the mirror...but im not very stressed at the moment either lol

anyways, this is pretty interesting~~

Are you working on a second part? Bring it up~~

half-note chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Interesting point of view. I talk to the mirror too. XD Will wait along and see what happens, update soon.
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This is an interesting idea. I'm excited to see what you're going to do with it. Oh, and I think you meant confidante, not confident.
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I loved it! Please make another chapter! and yes i have talked to myself though not in the mirror...but sometimes in the mirror xD and it some what helps! the rational side of you takes control