Reviews for Timebomb
yukihane chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Oh noes, Haruhi! This was a sad story. Haruhi and Hikaru are cute together, and the bit when she says she thought she saw his face (but it was really Kaoru's) made me even sadder!
bringme2life chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
that was freakin sad but freakin AWESOME! and when i say it's awesome it's awesome! (cuz i'm not all that much of a HaruhixHikaru fan) but that made me cry
pinkneonglowstick chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Omg, that was so sad. I'm literally bawling here and I hate Hikaru and the HikaxHaru pairing. You did I really good job to make me cry for Hikaru, I applaude you for that.
Hinamorii chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
She's killing herself over... Hikaru...? At first I thought it would be Kyouya or Tamaki because they said something about leaving. What age are they now? It was a bit confusing because they said she had a wedding band but they also say she has no more customers... so.. yeah.. but none the less I still lurved it! :3 It was quite interesting.. though perhaps it should be rated M for drug use... even though they don't show her doing drugs so I guess it doesn't matter. You should make more stories like this! :3 That would be soo awesome! ...But your stories already rock!