Reviews for Hybrid Rainbow
hopeinmydreams chapter 15 . 9/23/2018
I'm really about to kill somebody
Guest chapter 23 . 10/15/2016
Eddie Izzard! I love him! "I claim India for Britain! You can't claim us we live here! Do you have a flag?"
Amberpaws chapter 23 . 12/31/2015
I loved your story it was good I liked how you incorporated it into the show and you got Cameron and the others head on lol Cameron ...I also liked how you got in all those references well thank you for writing this

making like rabbits lol
Amberpaws chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Lol you named his car Christine like that car from that old horror movie about the possessed car lol
Guest chapter 23 . 8/1/2015
Interesting read
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I completely thought that I had skipped a few chapters, because suddenly "BANG" they were goingredients at it. If you actually want a love story look elsewhere.
CheekyEskimo chapter 23 . 1/24/2014
Excellent story!
Cassa-Andra chapter 23 . 2/28/2013
Awesome fic. Thank you for sharing it with me.
ladydanni chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
That cat and mouse are so adorable. Me want both
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 23 . 6/28/2012
This was so much fun to read! Chase was so quirky and House so perfectly in character XD
JennysPrincess96 chapter 23 . 4/12/2012
Wow! This story was amazing!

I sat down and read it all at once, and I was completely hooked. The cases being involved, the way you got in House's brain (and the fact that it actually seemed like him), and Chase's demeanor as well, defined the story for me. You're such a talented writer an I can't wait to read the sequel!
Bellsing chapter 23 . 11/25/2011
Absolutely brillfabtastic! I even had to invent a word to encompass the awsomeness :) I loved the Harry Potter ref's and felt major violence inducing loathing for Tritter. Your Chase was SO cool and House was believable. Great job! X
EmiY-chan chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
I love this story so far the only thing that i thought was wierd and bugs me is the conversation about spaghetti. I thought that it was Americans who said Ketchup because I know Australian's definately call it Tomato sauce and not Ketchup so i thought that it was the other way around. Also I didn't think that Chase would be the sort of person to call it Sketti. That's kinda wierd.

I loved the last part of this chapter though with House cecking out Chase. Brilliant.
rikachan chapter 23 . 8/5/2011
You are f*cking amazing! I LOVE YOUR STORY! I LOVE IT! read it 3 times already! OMG REALLY I love you so much for writting this! 3
sick-of-dreams chapter 23 . 6/25/2011
cute. Almost mary-sue ish but I think it pandered away from that in the end.