Reviews for Bonds
Creetic chapter 12 . 8/6
Went in not expecting much,bit of meat on its bones 57,000 looks decent...

Went out after reading one of the best fanfics ive read in a long while.

You are amazing.

10/10 best fic,idont even like yaoi
senaxeth chapter 12 . 6/26
This is very interesting. Hope to see more of this. Thanks
Allora22701 chapter 12 . 2/1
This was wonderful! I love it! The brash and bold parts of the character and how you're not afraid to express each scene so realistically is great!

I could totally picture this happening in real life! Ah... Ulquiorra and Grimmjow.. Kissing.. In real life.. *Nose Bleed*
Allora22701 chapter 1 . 2/1
For a first fanfiction, this is ridiculously good. Continuing on to the next chapter...
rowan1025 chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Please update! I love this story!T.T
Alice chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
Oh... My... Freaking... GOD! THAT WAS AMAZING LIKE DERP DER DER DERP DE DER DER XD Lawl! okay yeah, enough with spazzing out now :3 loved loved loved loved reading this, n I wish there were more chapies but ALAS, there isn't! which means you have some epic work ahead of you to make more epicness like pretty pretty pleases? with lil ichi berries n grimmie kitties on top of sugar mountain cuppie cakes?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Hi I love your stories! This one made me laugh a lot! Ulqui and Ichigo being seductive made my day! Thank you for the story, it's one of my favourites!
lovelycrazy chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
Thank you for sharing this story. I had one hell of a reading time, mostly spent laughing my guts out. You must be one crazy "fucktard" (and dude, that's a compliment) or at least your muse is.

Looking forward to the next installment of

Bonds.
BeyondMyReach chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
Lol. The Kurosaki brothers sure have a thing for, I quote, " pervertic old man"

Anyway, never seen Urahara/Shiro, but it sure sounds cute.
BeyondMyReach chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
Aww... This is just priceless. Amazing, adorable, humorous, cute and all these other adjectives. It's so fun to read about Shiro's protectiveness and the wars Aizen kept on having to declare to be Ichigo's boyfriend.
JoanIncarnate chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
godddamit why is everyone so damn cute? i just want to eat them. like a pervert. hehehehe...

ahem, anyway. please continue writing this. it's positively amazing and i don't even usually like any of these couples. seriously, i started reading because i thought "yay! grimmichi!" but it wasn't but it was too good and i couldn't stop.
JoanIncarnate chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
"A bigger pervert than me! This is unacceptable!" exactly what i thought! only i was serious.
JoanIncarnate chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
oh shiro. you is so damn cuteeeee.
JoanIncarnate chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
oh my god, aizen in leather on a motorcycle... *drool* and oho, i see what you did there aizen. trying to inconspiciously feel up ichigo, hm? very clever.
JoanIncarnate chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
eru roraito! i got that the first time! YES!