Reviews for WildHorse: The Man of Steel
sonkuragari chapter 2 . 1/18
I liked Wildhorse the man of steel and hope you update someday
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Cool.
TimberlineWolf chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
DAAMN YOOUU! and I was so looking forward to the next chapter too 'sniff'
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
This'll be fun:)
Shirh Khan chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
It would *seem* that this story has been abandoned, but I hope it has not. I'm intrigued by the premise of the story, and I would love to see it fleshed out further and carried on its path. I hope to see some new installments of the story soon!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
darkwoofe chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I didn't think that I'd like this story. I happy to say that I was wrong. It turned out to be very interesting and a fun read. Not usually an Akane fan, but if the story is good enough,(and this one is) I'll read it.

Will you be including the other girls? Introducing new characters? Finding a role for Ranma's girl side?

Looking forward to reading more, so update soon please!
Wayne Clark chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Please can we have more Chapters. Love the stroy. :)
Skye Silverwing chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
So you are saying the Watchtower blew up and killed everyone inside it, wiping all known Superheroes from the earth? What the heck kind of explosion can kill Superman? Also, Green Lantern would have saved all he could, and there were several heroes that did not join the League until later. The Titans and Titans East are still alive, right? But Tim Drake was that Robin, so the Joker broke his mind, reducing him to a sad shell of his former self, breaking the will of the Titans. This also indicates that Dick Greyson is still out and about, probably keeping Gotham safe as Nightwing. I am trying to grasp some of the continuity. Are none of the Heroes introduced in Season 5 of Teen Titans around? Specifically Kid Flash (who was, theoretically, the Flash's sidekick). Is Static alive? He was not old enough to be an active member of the League. The most important question is, of course, Are you ever going to continue/finish this fic?
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
great story i hope that you update this soon and i could see the beging of a new ranma harlem in the works lol
nabiki chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING!
Adeptis chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Good story.
Chojomeka chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
heres an idea for you

Shampoo Wonder Woman

Ryouga Green Lantern (now he can get lost across the universe)

Mousse Arsenal (green arrows ex-sidekick speedy's new name)

Gos(the creepy guy) Dr. Fate (or his student)

as for Ukyou,Konatsu,Kuno,Kodachi,Taro(who should show up as a bad guy),Tsubasa,Copycat-cat Ken,Happosai(another villain), and any of the other NWC that i didnt list i have no idea for.
WAMcGuire chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
can't wait to read more
StarfireGreencoon chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
This is the best JLA/Ranma story I've seen yet.