Reviews for WildHorse: The Man of Steel
TimberlineWolf chapter 2 . 11/15
DAAMN YOOUU! and I was so looking forward to the next chapter too 'sniff'
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
This'll be fun:)
Shirh Khan chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
It would *seem* that this story has been abandoned, but I hope it has not. I'm intrigued by the premise of the story, and I would love to see it fleshed out further and carried on its path. I hope to see some new installments of the story soon!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
darkwoofe chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I didn't think that I'd like this story. I happy to say that I was wrong. It turned out to be very interesting and a fun read. Not usually an Akane fan, but if the story is good enough,(and this one is) I'll read it.

Will you be including the other girls? Introducing new characters? Finding a role for Ranma's girl side?

Looking forward to reading more, so update soon please!
Wayne Clark chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Please can we have more Chapters. Love the stroy. :)
Skye Silverwing chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
So you are saying the Watchtower blew up and killed everyone inside it, wiping all known Superheroes from the earth? What the heck kind of explosion can kill Superman? Also, Green Lantern would have saved all he could, and there were several heroes that did not join the League until later. The Titans and Titans East are still alive, right? But Tim Drake was that Robin, so the Joker broke his mind, reducing him to a sad shell of his former self, breaking the will of the Titans. This also indicates that Dick Greyson is still out and about, probably keeping Gotham safe as Nightwing. I am trying to grasp some of the continuity. Are none of the Heroes introduced in Season 5 of Teen Titans around? Specifically Kid Flash (who was, theoretically, the Flash's sidekick). Is Static alive? He was not old enough to be an active member of the League. The most important question is, of course, Are you ever going to continue/finish this fic?
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
great story i hope that you update this soon and i could see the beging of a new ranma harlem in the works lol
nabiki chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Adeptis chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Good story.
Chojomeka chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
heres an idea for you

Shampoo Wonder Woman

Ryouga Green Lantern (now he can get lost across the universe)

Mousse Arsenal (green arrows ex-sidekick speedy's new name)

Gos(the creepy guy) Dr. Fate (or his student)

as for Ukyou,Konatsu,Kuno,Kodachi,Taro(who should show up as a bad guy),Tsubasa,Copycat-cat Ken,Happosai(another villain), and any of the other NWC that i didnt list i have no idea for.
WAMcGuire chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
can't wait to read more
StarfireGreencoon chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
This is the best JLA/Ranma story I've seen yet.
Tigger-69 chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
A great idea and good story, I found the training descriptions a bit boring but without that knowledge the story would not make sense and some of those bits were highly amusing. You included just enough of the main characters to give insight in how things changed but mostly how they stayed the same.

It is good to see Genma put it a different light and a better reason for him putting his son through all those nasty training techniques, and why though still an honorable man he is so bad.

You have given Ranma both a career and a purpose to continue beyond the original story. And a way for Akane to continue to mallet him.

I look forward to see more of the continuing adventures of the Wild horse and the inclusion of his new allies, and Akanes new career as a stunt women and possibly more? I am not concerned by you making Ranma seem to powerful, he already was powerful he just never took advantage of it, you have just added some abilities and defined others so people don’t jump up and down saying he never could. Always a good idea.

Great story please continue.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
A bobbled word here and there (rein for reign for example), but practice will help you and your editor catch those. Let us see where you go from here 'cause it looks like it'll be a fun trip.