Reviews for Batwoman: Legacy
CheesetothePower chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I like this universe. I would love to see more.
Zedax chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
I know its been forever since you last updated but please update soon
wolf40k chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
I just read all three of your wild horse - verse stories and hope that you can update them soon, I would love to see what will happen next. keep up the good work.
N2Darkness chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
After reading this, I hope you do continue. This has to be one of the most intresting stories I have read, easy to read, easy to get caught up. You have a talent. I do like stories that have this kind of action, I mean have the whole Justice League and Titans, every hero wiped out? Pure genious!

No matter what, continue this story to the dramatic end. One last thing, Batgirl rocks!
angel0wonder chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
This srory is seriously awesome. Barbara is my fav female comic book character, and I'm also a fan of Renee (the Question), so I had several geek moments reading this chapter. :P
Anbu Fox chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
I like this story. It's a bit to much on the depressed side, but that's what gives this story its push
Rocco13 chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Nice freakin way for Batgirl to make a comeback.
TerraBull chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Another Update! Thank you for the read.

Questions and Comments?

I laughed at the thought of Alfred's Granddaughter's, Nice!

About them, how long have they been trainning for the role they currently enjoy? What I mean is, what about the Granddaughter's parents or other relatives? I was curious about what their lifestyle and how it prepared them to do this? Perhaps some family members were in the SAS or Intelligence Agency of some sort?

Adding Catwoman, again good to see a old face, although, does she know about Batman/ Bruce and who Barbra was? What I mean is, once Batwoman shows up, will she suspect who is behind it?

About the items being stolen, some of it belonging to Lex Corp, would they have some way of tracking it? How is Lex Corp doing since many of the Hero's demise? More Successful/ Influential? Lex aging gracefully as his hated enemy is gone? Brooding about missed chances?

Was this Lex Luthor a member of the group in opposition to the JL? Umm.. the 'Legion of Doom' or some such? If such a group does exsist, what happened to it? Broke up? Still together? Some members dead due to attrition?(Backstabbing?)

About the Hydro Dam, once word of it is Leaked out, will the company have to worry about possible Sabotage? What about the area to be used for the Dam? You will need to flood a large area for it to work? Disgruntled residents? Rival Companies who see it as a threat? For the Fishing Industry perhaps word could be spread about a project in the works to restock the Fishing Grounds/ Give a chance to recover from over harvesting?

Nice mention about Gear, what happened to the rest of Gear and Static's enemies?

Has she been looking for more information about the newest Hero WildHorse?

Once again, thanks for the story to read.
digi-gal-rox chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
a very interesting story. pls update soon!
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
wow that is one very intreguing chapter, can not wait for more :)

E.
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
This sounds really interesting. (Barbara is my fav character) So, yeah, bring on the Batwoman!
hmr chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Great fic you have here, Id really like to read more of it..Very entertaining, I have yet to read the Ranma side of the story, but nonethelessgreat please! Keep writing and update soon!
TerraBull chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I liked it.

Questions and Comments?

About Barbra, she is the lone Heir to the Wayne Fortune?

How advanced was the Computer within the Cave? Did Technology catch up and surpass it within the Ten Years or was it being Up-Graded?

What happened to Alfred? I am not up to date on what happened to him or if he passed on.

What happened to all of Batman's old enemies? Poison Ivy? Harley? ect?

Within the Plane, would someone take a roll-call on the passengers and discover the missing one? As a investigation would be launched because of the Terrorists.

(I was curious if Wildhorse or the suits designer put a cup to conceal and protect, or if it shows off his namesake, instant female fans all over?)

Would it be possible for Barbra to study Wildhorse's suit and upgrade that?

Will Barbra revive the Batwoman look, just updated to the 'Beyond'?

Has Barbra kept her computer skills and ability to multi-taks up to date?

How many other Hero's or Heroine's have left possible Legacies in relatives or children?

Do the Villians miss the 'Bad Old Days' when they had more of a Challenge?

I am unsure, is the one called Raish Al'Goul (sp) around? What I mean is, was he 'killed' and transfered his mind to his Daughters Body as it showed somewhere, either in paperback or ep of Batman Beyond?

I liked it once again.