Reviews for Sokkla Music Meme
Liooness chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
grats on the passing of exams! it's ok, i juts got back too. vaca in vegas! loved it. didn't win anything, but had fun. great job again!
smartcheer917 chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
ah thats cute!
Bluetiger chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
Sokkla is my favoutite pairing, so I have really enjoyed reading your ideas. As for my favourite, well I can't seem to choose between 'Opaque' and 'Russet', they are both so good. )

Congrats on the exams by the way. :)
Liooness chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
hehe, yeah, you can still dream. great chapter again. and hey, i dram of a toko romance, so we'll see, )
Liooness chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
nice 2 chapters, and yeah., Azula is dangerous
Harlequin Jade chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
Azula in the Water Tribes...now that is something I would love to see!
Harlequin Jade chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Hm, wouldn't Sokka/Azula be Azukka? or is it Sokkla? But yeah I'm begining to like this pairing better than Tokka...but I still like Tokka! and Ty Lokka!
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Lol! I love it! especially the last one! I had never thought about a Sokka/Azula pairing before...But I like it!
Liooness chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
hehe, that is so cute and very sweet. aint love bliss? love it and it's very well written as well
burnin4Christ chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
love this pairing!
Liooness chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
ahh, so sweet. i like it.
Liooness chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
cute couple of chapters. personally i'm not a sokkla fan, but i oculd see how they could get together. good job
Lily Dragon chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I loved them all, especially the last one... XD *yeah, I'm a helpless Zutarian, too*, you do write very well!

On top of it, it inspired me to make one of those to... But with zutara. check it out in my profile if you want to read it ''

I hope you keep on writin Sokkla, there aren't nearly as much of those as such a cool ship should have...

Cheers!

L.D.
La-Abeja chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Well, I must say, I definitely enjoyed this! And I'm definitely thinking about doing this meme, if I have time with the myriad of other things I'm debating writing.

In any case, back to this; Sokkla's one of my favorite pairings actually, and I always found it rather sad there weren't more fics. Well, especially good ones. Thank you for changing that, I enjoyed them all!

I can't say which one would be my favorite, I enjoyed them all far too much, as you also managed to explore the various plot twists which could bring them together- though the final way was a perfect way to end the bunch, I suppose the fire nation royalty has a thing for water tribe citizens?
29 | « Prev Page 1 2