Reviews for Alone At Last
...
LOL.
This is great!
kagomecathanyo chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
...uh...ummm...it...was...uh...just don't try to write fics anymore at 4 in the morning plz...u need sleep to produce a decent fic, trust me on this!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
heh heh, nice (I seriously is good though)

-ash
SavvyofWacko chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
XD thats so true! You're right, the pairing is dead on! LOLAMEP
Wind In Your Whiskers chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
well, that was... unexpected...
Claamchowder chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
XD INUSAIGA 4 EVAH!

Just kidding. But yeah, this is definitely a first! Go you!
Kayka-chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
it probably is true.

lol i love this story.

thank you for writing it.
pippermint chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Hahaha.

If Kagome hadn't walked in, things might have gotten quite... painful. Ouch. Anyway, two thumbs up for this.
Wolflover155 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I liked it a lot. Is their going to be another one?
inufan-625 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, and currently owned by authors, InuGrl and Inufan625, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an awards guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Our official website can be found here:

The current nominations pages are here:

(Fiction)

(Fanart)

Your story was nominated in the category Best Humorous

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups.

Voting is open from March 20th 2008 through April 4th 2008 (at midnight).

InuGrl & Inufan625

Owners/Administrators of the Feudal Association

*Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
bloodsmoothy chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Bahahaah!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Yeah there's definetely a bond between a boy and his sword. The 'foreplay' sounds great, almost had me fooled.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Hilarious! Would type more but *shiver with suppressed chuckles and quickly dashes out of office to howl with laughter in exit staircase*

Whew! *comes back, wipes tears of mirth from eyes*

Let's read this again... oh.. *quickly clicks on Submit Review button before running for staircase exit once more*
Kagome In Love chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
LOL!
Evil Vampiress chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
OMFG LOL! Me loves it - it's just what the 'written at four in the morning' club needs ! :D

Made me laugh :P

And my internet's finally fixed, yay :D