Reviews for From Her Perspective
Old stuff of Mine chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I liked it.

Z
AttheSwamp chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
See - told you so :) *Grins knowingly* You ARE good at this.

All the way through this I kept wondering who the "She" was. You kept the suspense going really well and you are right - as long as you know you are valued it doesn't matter if you don't shout it from the roof tops.

Great work Toodles! :-D
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I loved it. Really excellent work, well done. :)

Beth x
NickyK chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Very well done!
EmyPink chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Aw, Jess, I loved it. I think you captured Cynthia's character very well. And I should have expected the Jibbs. *grins* Very nice, I love this style . . . I have used a style similar a couple of times. *hugs Jess*
alice chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
wow excelent. wow.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Brilliantly subtle, well written, the repitition did work much better than I thought it might and the simplicity of it only made it more charming. Well done, and write again soon!

xxStellaxx
Psycho Maddy chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Firstly,I've always valued the ability to keep secrets 's why I was so pissed at Ducky when he told Hollis about Shannon and is probably the most powerful character there.

I do agree with you, it is this one:"This is why she doesn’t tell. She keeps her secrets to herself"
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I loved it! It's so.. mysterious. Yes, that's the best way to descibe it.

It's like she's an all seeing eye. Observing, knowing but never judging.

Perfect!
elflordsmistress chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
oh this was PERFECTION!

really really REALLY well executed

and the short phrasing worked wonderfully well

very well done, my dear

VERY WELL DONE!

xx
aserene chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
that was awesome! I really liked it, liked it a lot! Great work!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Dear Miss-Margaret:

Do I detect a slight note of insecurity in your author's note? I could be wrong, but it seems to me that someone who was really certain of the effectiveness of her style wouldn't need to preface a story with three lines of self-justification.

Sincerely,