Reviews for Journeys End in Lovers Meeting?
A Soulless Poet chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
OMG OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO CUTE!
Marikalay chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is really a very sweet little fic. I love it.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Excellent. Maybe cute. Perfect.
saltyavocado chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Aww, this little story is sweet. I never noticed the similarity before, but now that you've pointed it out, those two have a lot in common (and I'm not just talking about the clothes). Both of them are lovable and supportive characters but are yet still... supportive characters all the same. I can just imagine them both talking about looking fondly after former loves they had to let go of, be it in the form of providing a wardrobe or otherwise. It made me feel so sweet and fuzzy when I was done :)
GixieChic chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I always was troubled by the fact that Momiji and Tomoyo were left out in their respective stories, but I never thought to pair them together. They do make a very good couple XD
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aww! I never would have thought of this pairing, but you wrote it beautifully! XD I love it, it makes me want to see more on these two. I would have thought Momiji would be a bit childish for Tomoyo, but I guess if he mellowed out with age... Awesome job, keep up the good work!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
a cute one-shot.
MXG chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I loved it! This has to be the most epic, amazing pairing ever.

Everyone deserves some love in their lives.
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aww, cute. You're right though, Momiji and Tomoyo were kind of left out weren't they? My favorite was Momiji fighting off a snake to design the clothes, that was hilarious. Update soon!
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This... this is cute beyond words, really... and considering that one of my favorite things to do is ship, and that these are two of my favorite characters, and that, as you so aptly put, they're both 'left out in the cold'... I think I've just found my newest OTP for my collection... As for the fic itself, it's short (which I will forever whine about, so don't take it personally. Trust me, if a story that I like ends, then I will complain it was too short, even if it was so long that despite spending every single second of my life reading/watching all of it (literally) I still didn't see everything and had to finish in the after life, once it ends I will feel that it was too short. As I said, don't take this personally), but very very sweet, and quite cute. It fits the characters in a way, and has the perfect feel of 'detached' for the sort of fic I suspect you were going for. Beyond that, what we got out of the characters was absolutely perfect for the situation, though I do find myself suddenly imagining them interacting during one of the 'moments' that either may have... (Tomoyo over Sakura's cuteness, Momiji over... well, mostly ice-cream, but when he's not being all high society in general). I suspect that if only Kyo and Tohru, or only Sakura and Syaoran were to try and handle it on their own they'd be defeated soundly... perhaps the four together could keep these two under control, but... it'd certainly be amusing... Either way, this was a wonderful look at a rather cute and romantic first meeting of what would certainly be a cute couple, and would probably at the very least lead to a 'beautiful friendship' as the saying goes. The one issue I have is that I don't remember seeing any signs of Momiji having any kind of interest in fashion anywhere in the manga. Otherwise... it all works a little too well.
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
AWW! sorry, you've probably had a lot ot reveiws coo-ing about how cute this story it, but... it is! I was browsing someones faviorites and I can see why! XD Its so cool! Simple and too the point, vague enough to make guess's while still being factual enough for you not ot guess wrong. well done and thank you!

LB
Anyjen chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Please allow me to squeal in absolute delight. I'd never have thought of this pairing, but... now that you mention it... they would *so* fit together! plus Momiji kind of looks like Sakura, and Tomoyo kind of looks like Tooru... a couple made in heaven! XD

I love how they happily started sharing pictures of their unrequited loves being happy with their own loved ones... they really do have a lot in common, those two, don't they? :3
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
well, I dunno who either of these people is cuz I've never seen either show, BUT it's cute nonetheless. fluffy indeed. :D