Reviews for The Ghost Cat
Cascaper chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
Seems a rather iffy place to leave it- no, on second thought, I like this ending. And the story. Nice job!
Cascaper chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
Wow, that's a lot of power left for someone who's dying...But seriously, that was a brilliant ruse the Jellicles set up. My only question is, did they have makeup wounds or...oh wait, Wisp could theoretically have killed them all with his lightning. Which eliminates the need for false "wounds."

At any rate, yay Wisp! You got that ginger creep! Now the important thing is, are YOU okay...
Cascaper chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Phew, glad to see Munk got our protagonist on the right track before he did something else...But haha, I KNEW Mac set that tabby up so Wisp could kill him! I'm smart! At least when it comes to predicting the occasional plot twist...
Cascaper chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
O.O Thank the Heaviside Wisp attacked the wrong cat...Did Mac know that was going to happen? And if he did, that's a long way to go just to see how good a fighter Wisp is.
Cascaper chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
Yay ghost cat...or it would warrant a yay if he wasn't attacking the people he shouldn't be. Well, that's Mac's fault really, but still- Wisp, do these look like murderers to you?

One thing I have to mention, though- I was getting really sick of the word 'tom' by the end of the second battle paragraph. The word 'cat' works just as well or heck, even Mungojerrie's full name (since at this point in the story Wisp is a mysterious, nameless figure to the calico twins).
Cascaper chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
OH! Mac you subversive little...oh man. This cannot be good.
Cascaper chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
Ahaha...and here Mac's henchcat was trying to make sure the Jellicles DIDN'T find Swansea's corpse...Fat chance, buddy. Now they's on the alert.
Cascaper chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
AAGH! No! We barely met Swansea and she's already dead...NOES! Come on Wisp, we'll get those alley bastards...just as soon as you get some medical help.
Chaytons Angel chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
Okay, that chapter made me teary-eyed. Poor Wisp. It's not exactly his fault he hurt Jerrie and Teaser, it was Macavity's.
Chaytons Angel chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
I say yay that he got rid of Macavity but I hope Wisp isn't killed off too. That would be sad because I rather like him, now.
Chaytons Angel chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
Thank Bast he found out the truth. Macavity has a very rude awakening when he arrives at the junkyard expecting them to be in a turmoil over Munkustrap's death. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Chaytons Angel chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
This might sound mean but thank Bast it was Macavity's henchcat and NOT Skimble. This is getting intense! Keep uo the good work.
Chaytons Angel chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
EK.. I really hope Wisp catches on and realizes he's being set up by the cat who killed his mate. Another good chapter!
Chaytons Angel chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
O.. it's getting good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Chaytons Angel chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Yikes, that was intense. Very good way of grasping the reader's attention. I think i will be adding this one to my alert list so I'll know when it's updated again.