Reviews for After Rain
natsuki23 chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Love it!
slytherinslut123 chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Omg I loved it it was so cuteee!
Diddleymaz chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Nice
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
N'aaaw beautiful story! Loved it so much! Sad it's over though :(

A
Jynxies chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
I absolutely loved this story. It had just enough drama and plot to keep me riveted from start to finish and had a wonderfully fluffy ending to leave a smile on my face when it finished. I was almost sad that it had ended because I enjoyed reading it so much. Wonderfully written. Truly.
a kitsune's light chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
so sweet! I looooved this story!
guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Worth the time.
guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
ch 8
Draco's body is not really lifeless. It only seems that way.
Frustrated chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Well, I'm only up to the end of ch. 7, and although I enjoyed the first 6 chapters, this one is just as aggravating as the books. lol So, the kids have a sample of the poison, and instead of taking it to Snape and his apprentice, and Dumbledore and Poppy for analysis, the kids decide to go have breakfast and then at her convenience, Hermione will go research it in the library. This is probably more stupid than the idiotic things the kids did on their own in the books, because now they are 17 and 18 and should have some common sense.
Sychronergy chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Another great fic! I really can't believe I read over 150K words of yours today, pretty much in two sittings!

Good job.
too lazy to login chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
good story. well written
Sheri Contrary chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
So...you switched things up quite a bit. Let Dumbledore and Snape live...had Snape pining for Narcissa instead of Lily. Very much enjoyed your story! Just have to point out (and it doesn't really matter since you changed so many things), but Narcissa (b. 1955) is five-ish years older than Severus (b. 9 January 1960), so they didn't really attend Hogwarts together (for long)...she would have been a 6th year in the year Snape started at Hogwarts (1971). Anyway...most excellent reading! 3
ashdemon chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
A very well written story. I enjoyed reading it.
Lia chapter 11 . 10/17/2011
Loved it.
Meel Jacques chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
Ah ... I have to leave the computer to study ... how sad ... hehehe

I found it so cute!

Really loved.

You are a great writer, you know, right?

Kisses