Reviews for Playing Captain
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh my that was hilarious... Great job, I just love it :D

Btw though, I didn't get the ending of the Harry/Hermione one. Too great for words :D
OrdinaryNocturne chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Aww I laughed out loud at the last two bits. Lovely fic. Thank you for writing it because, honestly, fandom needs to be made fun every now and then.
person 3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
HILLARIOUS

loved the mockingly flowery writing, the fruity adjectives, and the absolute seriousness with which you fired away at the ships. so awesome. so funny. and the characters reactions were so perfectly resigned and reluctant and true to life.

favs are R/S, D/G, and (THE BEST) D/H

and it was FUNNY
Regina lacrimarum chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
The last line cracks me up.
B chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This was just hilarious! The Sirius/Remus, Snape/Hermione and Fred/George ones were my favorite!

And the H/Hr one made me laugh, hah. There's a reason JKR did that, oh the horrors if Harry and Hermione got to kiss! Ah! No!No! NO! *gags*
zinne chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I think I 'll die ROFL.
remuslives chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
oh god! the last 3 are great. and the fred/george one. haha! my fave though is bella/voldemort. oh man, that was good. and to think i almost didn't read it.
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
HAha. Wow so hilaroius. Love it. FredGeorge, retch. HermSnape, ghastly. I think I have to agree with the HarHEr. I love reading those. Though cannon worked in the books. IF that made any sense at all... Oh and the last pairing was my favorite. "Yeah don't think we won't." So perfect.

Til later readings
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Bwahaha. I loved this. My personal favorites were the Harry/Hermione and the Fred/George... So great.