Reviews for Stardust
samisnotevil chapter 2 . 2/14
Love this fic! Very. Well written and character s are spot on. However, screams Sequel.
sakura0617 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Wonderfully written :)
deanssammy chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
uh i so love there's going to be more.
JamesParker chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
One of my favorites. I've read it a few times. Well written, interesting and insightful.

Good stuff,

JamesParker
purewhiteriver99 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Okay, so... It's been a while since I bothered to review a story (guess I'm just lazy), and I know I won't really be able to accurately portray what I though of this story, but what the hell. This story deserves more reviews.

I'm always a bit annoyed by slash fanfiction. Most (though not all) that I've found are either to focused on smut (usually in an unrealistic way) or boring with not enough focus on it. This story was perfectly done. It had a good, interesting, well-planned-out plot that fit well with the romantic troubles between the two characters. It would have been nice to have just a bit more romnce, but this way you made it so much more realistic.

As for the characters... Well, it's hard to go into that as much as I would want to. Too many things to praise. Perfect characte depth, especially for Dean (the gruff attitude with all that fear and hurt and worry underneath, and all the while you kept the general feel and traits of the characters. Not OC at all, which I know is a very difficult thing to accomplish. It's also what other fanfics lack so obviously. I love Dean, and I hate when people make him into some completely different character, or even when they keep him in character for parts and then have little moments where he does or says things that you know he would never in the show.

On top of all of this, the writing was superb. I'm the type of person he pays a lot of attention to the details. he wording, the structure, etc. When I read books I spend the entire time analyzing them. And, really, this was on a much higher level than almost any other fanfics I've read. You're definitely no amatuer, that's for sure. *sigh* I love it when I find such good writers on here. It makes it worth going through all those other crap stories (no offense to the authors; after all, this is just for fun.). Anyway, thank you for sharing such an enjoyable piece.

Sooo... Now that I'm done with the praise...

Pleeeeeeease don't tell me it's over! I need more! I'll die... :( Really, so much more that could happen, and should happen. More romance! XD Also, maybe another case. I was surprised by how much I got into this one. I really wanted to know who did it and why. Really, I was as into it as the cases in the actual show. Also, I'm curious: is this SamDean or DeanSam? Aka, in the relationship would Sam be more of the girl, would Dean be more of the girl, or is that just completely unimportant? Just wondering. I prefer SamDean. _

Please more! I will love you forever! I'll bake you cookies! Anything!

p.s. Sorry if this review is too long or boring. I just felt I needed to give it the proper amount of praise. Still, I'd understand if you got bored halfway through and didn't read til the very end. Of course, I guess that would mean you aren't even reading this part... -_-

COOKIES!
gellybelly chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Dude, please update soon... I hope this isnt the end!
crossmyheartforever chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Wow. I'm at a total loss for words.

That was some of the most amazing stuff I've ever read in this fandom. All the characters' personalities were perfectly accurate and realistic. There was just so much...emotion. Most of it wasn't spoken, but throughout the story, I felt as if I could feel the love, care, and utter devotion. Romantic or brotherly, you portrayed their relationship with exceptional insight and delicateness.

Dean. I can't begin to word my praise to you. Your portrayal of him was so raw, and passionate. He's still has that gruff personality, but there's so much more to him. Dean is practically...imploding with having to hide away his emotions. His hurt, fear, insecurity, longing, suppressment, devotion, protectiveness...everything. You've created so many more layers in his personality.

Sam. Precious. His delicate way of handling things. It makes me proud to see him trying his best to fix their fall-out. The tentative manner in which he adjusts and copes to Dean is bittersweet and heartwarming. He doesn't try to rush headlong, and patiently awaits for the opportune moment- always.

I particularly enjoyed the moment in which Dean dropped his defenses and allowed Sam to enter his mind. It was such a brilliant and warm moment. Your description of Dean's mind- warm and safe with love reminded me of a low, warm crackling fire. It's slow steady heat seems everlasting, and pure.

Terribly terribly beautiful. I applaud you.

Best wishes! I'm hungry to read more of your addictive writing. 33
debzzz chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Aww...that was so well-written and so sweet and kind of sad in the begining! I loved the plot in this one and you wrote both boys so well! I must tell you that I'm not sattisfied with the end, mainly because I'm a sucker for angsty confessions and I would love to see how Sam would've handled their current situation! But all in all, it was a great story! I'm putting in in my alert list, you know, just in case! Cheers

"...I know what you just did and if I weren’t so pissed at you I’d be impressed." This line of Dean's was hillarious! Probably my fave in this fic...he was so in character!
Lerra chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Such a great story! Update, please!
NK chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Incredible.

I absolutely love this story.

You completely had the brothers in character which added a nice, comic, yet still believable touch that I just adored.

*grins like an idiot*

Amazing job!
girlwithaweirdname chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
loved it! your characterization, pacing, and plot are all excellent. I really enjoyed the emotional buildup and the humor, too. Please, please update soon!
GayRon chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Great story but please must continue with this.

Dean/Sam 4ever.
arren61 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
please please please update! I love the Story, can't finish like this:(
The Night's Darkest Star chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
What's the deal? you can't put two awazing chapters like these and NOT update for months on end :[

Love Dark Star -

P.S

UPDATE!
Blood White Panther chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Awesome. I especially liked this line: “I just want you to know,” he said precisely, “that I know what you just did and if I weren’t so pissed at you I’d be impressed.” Hilarious. Oh, and I noticed how you were making Sam check out Dean before he even realised what he was doing. He was even doing it before he took the stardust. That was hilariously awesome. Please continue this story!

Panther