Reviews for Where There's a Will
Maria chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Great story! Wonderful written! You described their feelings so tender and real. How about a sequel? I would like to read more about this wonderful family!
Rachel Selina chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
What a wonderful story Ashley, I'm only sorry to see from your blog that chapter 4 is the final one.

I'd love to see more of this, see what becomes of Simon and Lucy.
Kayla chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
The convo between Michaela and Colleen was really sweet. I could totally feel for her and you dealt with her emotions perfectly. I actually think that the ending works with the story, and if you wanted to add on like M&S taking the twins home that would work too! OH and I love the names! Even thought I can't believe that you named him Simon! LOL
Kayla chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Aw... I love Michaela's reaction when she first saw her babies! I can just imagine her all happy and smiley. I'm so glad thats she's okay. And Sully, of course he's just A #1 husband, have I told you that I want him!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Aw, they're so sweet. I love the family dynamic that this family has/had. LOL!

I'm almost tempted to pull out my Dr. Quinn movies and watch the DVD. But I think I'm going to take a nap instead. HAHA!

LOVE IT! More soon!

LynnEGib chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Wow, two chapter in one day! Keep them coming. The boy's name was very clever. I don't think anyone has picked daniel's last name. Keep it up!
kruemi chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Happy sigh :)... and what beautiful names! I'm glad everyone is doing fine and I hope it'll stay this way ;).
LynnEGib chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
I am glad she is awake. I hope shedoesn't have to have the surgery that is even major surjery today and I doubt they have replacement hormones back then. More please!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
I'm so glad she woke up and that her fever broke. Now, as long as she takes it easy and does what Andrew tells her (lol!), she'll heal faster.

Can't wait to find out what the names will be!

LOVE IT! More soon!

kruemi chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
I just started to breathe easily again - and then this! Please, no more complications!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
YAY! A new Dr. Quinn! Makes me want to watch the movies now...LoL And hopefully one of these years, I'll be able to invest in the DVD sets. HAHAHA

I'm loving this already; can't wait for more!

LOVE IT!

LS chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
So far a very nice and wellwritten story! Thank you! Can't wait for the rest.
The Island Writer chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
WOW, Chapter 2 has this really eerie quality about it. It's great and totally intense! It's so sad that Michaela really hasn't been able to see the babies with her drifting in and out, and I can't imagine how hard that has to be on Sully. Thought of any names yet? And they better live too! I love the idea of Katie writing in her diary, how old is she? Oh! And the ending was so cute, I love the bedtime story idea! I um... think Michaela needs to wake up! LOL
Kayla chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Dude, what are you planning? Huh huh? Tell Me Tell ME! You know I love it and want more! YEP! KEEP WRITING!
anonemouse chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
awesome awesome awesome! keep going!