Reviews for Behind the Mask
renee chapter 12 . 6h
hey this is a greet story I'll love to read more if you make more
reebajee chapter 1 . 6/29
If this were a show it would be called Naruto UzuHockey!
On a more serious note, this is really great and I don't even know a thing about hockey. The writing is fantastic with a bunch of little touches that add to the feel.
maria chapter 12 . 6/20
your story is really nice and i want to see a superb entry of gaara. please please update
I'm crying. This story is so freakin good! Just reading it makes me wanna be a hockey player!PLEASE UPDATE. 7 YEARS DAMN IT
redeyesofhell chapter 4 . 4/17
Your note at the bottom is wrong, Parent never received his mask back until 41 years later by a man who bought it at a private auction. The rumor about it being returned days later was confirmed to be wrong by Parent himself whom had to be refitted with a new mask.
omg WHERE ARE YOU? ive been waiting FOREVER for this...
sissy-71 chapter 12 . 2/11
Please PLEAAASE update! It's such a good story, I'm not really a sasuhina fan but I really like them here :)
Please do an update!
Hinata576 chapter 12 . 1/10
Can you please update?
I love this! I just miss the rest :(
Hope you can continiue even if it's 5 years since you wrote this chapter Cx
I really like this and don't wamt it to end like this :P
BlurpleLionness16 chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
This is such an amazing SasuHina story. Please update. I need the next chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
How could you this was so good and you didn't finish why
chocolaterock chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
i really hope you continue this story. i found this a couple years back, and started to reread this, this year (2015). hiw you portray each character is really nice, and totally in-character. i realy hope you update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
I have read this story over five times and I absolutely LOVE it. By far my favorite sasuhina I have ever found! This even got me into hockey and now I really want to play :) I don't know why but whenever I'm feeling like I need to be cheered up, I come here, and it helps every time. The whole story line is just really great and it's wonderfully written. So disappointing that you haven't updated, and it's been years so I'm not sure if you ever will, but I really hope you do. I neeeeed this story in my life, please continue it, I check back constantly to see if maybe it's been updated. Oh and I hope the reason you stopped this isn't because something bad happened to you..so I hope you are well! Sorry this is so long...
-from a huge fan :)
HimeRoseMei chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
This is amazing! You had me hanging off every last sentence like a spider does a web! Please update!
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)