Reviews for Bridging the Rift
szolnok09 chapter 1 . 1/9
Thank you, I loved it. Though I'm much of a Janto shipper myself, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 1/2
LOVE IT!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
... I think my brain just imploded...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Lovely idea for a crossover.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awesome! Love captain jack :D
Emelineee chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
OMG it's the hottest thing I ever read! Jack & harry & draco wouhouuuu just the best !
Carling chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I am not familiar with Torchwood but looked it up on wiki. One look at Capt. Jack and I was sold, even though I normally don't like threesomes of all the same gender precisely because it does get so confusing it becomes gross not sexy. And I normally don't like anyone coming between Harry and Draco either literally or figuratively. But this story was so funny and Jack was so likable and he did bring the two clueless idiots together I had to appreciate him. I also couldn't resist a muggle character who is powerful enough to hold his own (not THAT way...get your minds out of the gutter) among wizards.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Fantastic! I really DO see Captain Jack as a catalyst for everyone's sexual feelings. C x
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
3 love it :D
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
giggle. Love it. Captain Jack is truly too sexy and awesome for words.
LiquidVamp chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is the perfect blend of Torchwood/HP/smut/and just enough plot to drag you along into believablity (well given the two worlds you were writing for anyway). Dear Merlin was it HOT! Three of my favorite fantasy men all wrapped up in one smutty little package. Lovely. :)
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Harkness is a very good UST-catalyst.
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I don't watch Torchwood (wait it's a TV show isn't it?) but I decided to read that anyway and I'm kind of glad I did.

Seeing Harry and Draco through someone else's eyes was fun (and sexy).

I loved that sentence:

Two men suddenly shoved their way into the room and Jack looked at them both with interest. He nearly whistled aloud at the collective sex appeal.

Usually it's Harry describing Draco or the other way around, so this was kind of enlightening :D And Jack did a really good deed by bringing them together

I also loved that one: "Fuck Jack," Draco breathed coldly.

It's so... Draco :D
Agent Henry chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Draco/Jack/Harry! Dream come true or what? You should definitely write more of these three. Such an awesome story! Definitely favorited!
SuperCali chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Just the idea of this story gives me a super hard geek squee. Thanks!