Reviews for Sic Semper Tyrannis
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
And BAM! harriet nails doctor right in the face with that last line. About time someone called him on that.

Love this fic.
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Not sure I get who sent the school girls (future Doctor? Future Master? Future Jack?), but the way you've addressed what the Doctor did to Harriet Jones (and what the Master would do to her) is masterful.
daine chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
that was very good, i liked both parts
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Wonderful. You've written her SO well.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Talk about a different view on the Doctor, not just the Master. Absolutely amazing. Nicely done. Keep writing!
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Wow. That was freakin' brilliant. I'll have to hunt up this other story now. Keep up the great work!
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
"Don't people want an open government?"

totally brilliant! i loved this! i mean, you just astound me with your writing and your imagination.

i've frankly always felt badly for harriet, although i can see why they (the writers) did what they did to her at the end of 'the christmas invasion', it always felt uncomfortable to me how they undid her. and not just because i like happy endings full of redemption, but i'm just not sure she deserved it.

and i love the how you've twisted what he did into something of a more personal and sinister nature (speaking as a woman, now).

alas, perhaps the outcome was a function of the time's politics, i don't know.

anywho, this is fantastic. i just adore the way your writing flows effortlessly and i absolutely lose myself in your words.

brilliant. thank you.