Reviews for Seven Years
malugargula chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Really great fic
Gary chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Whoa - what a cop-out ending. And I was enjoying this.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
This was truly a Chlollie tale.
I was sad for Lois and Clark, but through their turmoil Chloe and Oliver found each other.
Thanks for sharing.
anybody-out-there chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Really good! You've got more stories? I know I should say what I liked about it, but i just liked it all.
fdksn chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
I liked this story, very sad about Clark and Lois, but a good story none-the-less. :)
elidear chapter 11 . 9/9/2009
Great story. I loved it! I keep waiting for Lois' miraclous return though. I figured you would have her fake her death. She was always smart so I figured you have her "die". It seemed like to much of a coincidence that she died right after Clark showed up. Great story though!
Dak veritas chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hmm...this is a very interesting concept, and not one I've heard of. Your writing is good, but I think it needs to be flushed out a bit more. It isn't always enough to write what a character says, or what they're feeling. I feel like it jumps from scene to scene when it should have flowed a bit easier. However, I am really intrigued with the idea of a corrupt city. I also love how Oliver admits to having loved Lois, which shows the reason they didn't get together was the wrong time and wrong place, and also that he never saw Chloe that way then. The reason I appreciate that is because I always read stories where he says 'i never loved lois' which i think is really stupid, because there's no reason to say that when its obvious he did.

anyway good job, and keep going!
pennytree chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
This was fabulous! I especially love how, with her heroes all gone from Metropolis, Chloe takes it upon herself to don the mantle. Granted, it's a borrowed one, but that makes it so much better because she used her brains to pick up where Oliver left off to avoid any suspicions about the Green Arrow. That was clever. Classic Chloe.

I also like the Wonder Woman inclusion. If only we could see that on the show. Clark, as usual, is a butthead. But that's fine, because Oliver more than makes up for it. He just fits so much better with Chloe. You have a wonderful knack with capturing their banter:

“I swear I’m losing years off my life because of you.” “Well, your nineties probably wouldn’t have been that great anyway.”

“So wait, we’re not having an afternoon delight?” She rolled her eyes and walked past him, her hand hitting the button on the way out.

This was just an awesome story. Keep it up!
NelStar7 chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
Wow. Clark swoops in to save the day and then leaves again, further shattering his best friends heart in the process.

Good thing she has Ollie to help pick up the pieces.

Great fic!
purplefeather21 chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
I liked it :D

Great job.
SheDevilJen chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
Good work. I like it.
Kit Merlot chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
I liked that Clark was able to stop Lex, but I hate that he thinks he has nothing left.

The Chlollie was lovely and my Chlexer heart thrilled at Lex's being obsessed with Chloe, but I can't believe he killed Lois to frame Ollie so he could have Chloe in the end-talk about your twisted plans.

Great work on this story :):)
petra chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
go away for a few weeks and get rewarded on my return.
chlollie chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
Please post some soon
Stepheyy chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
oh wow! Lex is an Idiot! Can u name all of Lex's wifes? cuz i can only name the teacher the early days. , and Lana. Can u name the other 4? awesome story! i can't wait for the next chapter!