Reviews for Uncharted Waters
beckini chapter 5 . 4/10
Well written. Good story. I like it very much.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
I am not officially addicted.
Aiden chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Usually, OC fics don't end up the way they should. But I applaud you.
Your character dynamics were right on point, their motivations were made clear, and you kept the plotline steady with an ending that us readers could play with. You didn't make it too sappy, but Caitlin's motives were original, and you just completely hit the target with this one. Kudos to you.
Freya922 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Thanks so much for your story - mega angst from the get-go!
BlackIceWitch chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Very nice story, a well-developed character and spot-on dynamic between Dean and Sam - great job!
ccase13 chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Poor Dean. It's bad enough to be poisoned but poisone where you can't have anything other than water is really awful. Sam was lucky to have Caitlin so he could rest a little.
Zinfer chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
I loved this fic sooooo much! Really cute :)
Delena4Nian50 chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
i am a major Dean fangirl and hate to see him hurting, but sometimes I love the whole dying Dean thing. maybe you could do like an alternate ending thing...if not, I really do like the story. You perfectly described every emotion that Sam had and Dean was perfect also! Great work.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
This is an absolutely wonderful story. I love how Caitlin seems occationally like a sister to Sam and Dean.

If you haven't done any other stories with this plotline you really should. I'd read it for sure.
bjq chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
Will Caitlen and Dean hook up? Will Dean be ok? How about Sam? I think Sam and Jo make a better couple! Please update soon
Hunnique chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
Thank you for an excellent story. You are very very good in your characterizations. IT's a sunny Sunday outside, but I had to finish reading this first. Nice!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Pretty cool

I kinda liked Caitlin DD

See ya next, then o/

Rosetta
Jemiul chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
a fantastic story. I absolutly love it.

I can't wait for the sequel...

Keep up the great work.

Jemiul
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
AWW.

ILOVEDIT.

This broke my heart though:

She hesitated. She’d promised Ellen and Dean that she’d be there for Sam when… if… “I’m not sure that’s a good idea.”

Sam flicked her a grim smile. “It’s okay. I’m not going to do something stupid, if that’s what you’re worried about. I just… if… if he… I’d like to be alone with him to say goodbye.”

A lump in her throat threatening to swell up and choke her, Caitlin blinked back tears and nodded.

That tugged some heart strings. Sammy breaks my heart sometimes.

Favorites! :)

.BurnXx

P.S. I loved Dean with this line:

Caitlin reached out automatically, running a hand through his hair, thumb stroking softly across his forehead. It was a motion that had seemed to soothe him before, but she remembered too late that he’d been out of it then. She had no idea how he’d react now he was conscious. But he just gave a contented little sigh and turned his head into her touch.

His eyes opened half-mast. “Are you gonna leave?” he asked softly.

It's so childish and adorable, I can't stand it. ;)

GREAT JOB!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Well, to say I'm surprised I found a Supernatural story worth reading is one thing but to say its well-written (professional, almost), very nicely started, and something I'm dying to continue is another thing!

:) VERY NICE!

I shall continue to read...

.BurnXx