Reviews for The Empty Box
BSCfan chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
Great story! I loved that Dawn was selfless enough to let go of Ryan so he can spend Christmas with his real family! I loved how happy Kirsten was with Ryan's arrival! Cohen family dynamics always makes me smile.
jenskyies chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Aw, what a lovely Christmas story. I feel so sad for Dawn. She didn't treat what should have been the most important person in her life the way he deserved and lost him. It's okay when she's a bitch and treating him like crap, but the way she really tries here and it's just too late is quite heartbreaking. With the hold she always has on him though, it does warm a heart that she finally understands and lets him go where he now belongs. Love the warmth of the Cohen Chrismukkah.
was-an-angel chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
great story! the ending was really sweet :) keep writing! :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
aw love it

fun and sweet and wonderful
krisz chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Absolutley beautiful! I am so glad you updated this one. I am really glad Ryan made it home for Christmas. It was great that Dawn recognized that he wanted to be with his "real" family. You have everyone so in character here as well. I really loved this one...just perfect!
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Loved the fresh desert air in the box. Slightly sappy but so funny chapter. It's really nice that it was Dawn's choice to send him back. Great story. Aww.
Melster chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Ahh that was very wonderful ! beautifully written piece ! I love Kirsten and Ryan and Ryan & Sophie. I really enjoyed it - Thanks
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
OMG you can't leave it there! Get updating now! Please...

Lovely chapter

Taylor is so funny
sniperbob chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
No...you can't end off like that! I just got started on this story then I see a TBC and no more chapter... no...

mean person...mean...

sorry, good story, please carry on. I really want to see why the gift was empty...maybe Ryan is outside? or getting a taxi...or Dawn took it...too many ways this could end.
krisz chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
I am really into this story. You have everyone so in character here. I am anxious to see what happens next. I thought Ryan was going to appear here by the end and that is why Taylor was trying to keep everyone up. Looking forward to see what the box is all about.
Rebel Goddess chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
You've certainly nailed Seth-speak. I loved Taylor's insistence on staying up til midnight as a Chrismukkah rule and also the fact that she got a little distracted when thinking about Ryan. Such a funny chapter. More please.
CohenNAtwood chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Wow...Great story so far I so thought Ryan was going to send her the vase. But will the empty box be explained?
AlexCurtis chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
AWESome Chapter Interesting
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
aw this was very good. You wrote the tension so exactly, all the feelings pressing out of the words

I love how they're trying. And also I'm excited about the present for Kirsten it's special but I'm worried about him wanting to give her it now...and also aren't they gonna have christmas when he gets back? I don't want them to have it without him so he misses seeing soph and all :-(!
uvasoccerchick93 chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
omg i am like totally in love with this fic! I love a good ryan/kirsten/dawn fic and yours is definatley great! I really liked the vase part, that was cool. anyway update soon!