Reviews for Out in the Cold
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Your work is simply beautiful and inspiring. Thank you so much for this story that takes us inside the heads of two people who are complicated and real, and fragile in their own ways. Your writing is superb. I really feel for Megan and you capture their characters perfectly with what they say and how they interact. Bravo, and thank you so very much. You've reminded me why I love this couple so much.
epalladino chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Interesing insight into Megan's family dynamics and her relationship with Larry.

Thanks, Beth
Rinne chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Beautiful.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
you did a good job with this fic- thanks for writing- i hope you will write more larry- meagan in the future- we need some L-M fics thanks
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Beautiful. I didn't start out as a Megan/Larry shipper, but thanks to fic, now I am, and this piece only solidifies my choice. Both are in character perfectly, the nasty comments are left to our imaginations, the imagery is gorgeous, and it begs for a sequel. (No, really, it does...)
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I love Larry, he's such a wonderful person...and so patient! I'm glad that he's supported Megan and will still be there waiting when she's ready.

Great job on a fantastic story. I love the feeling of emotion that you've brought to the story.
Sarai chapter 1 . 3/6/2008